• Status
    Not open for further replies.

keithhernadez

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2014
    lowell
    Not really trolling I have done my homework as well and had seen what prices were going for this exact model which as my hunch was correct this is the model and everything is accurate. I can't see why putting a price on something having 500 manufactured from there with that price tag is so outlandish. The information I have been has been most of the same I have researched on anyways. I apprecite the help and it might be considered "flipping" to you I consider it a deal I came across and seeing what I can get.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not really trolling I have done my homework as well and had seen what prices were going for this exact model which as my hunch was correct this is the model and everything is accurate. I can't see why putting a price on something having 500 manufactured from there with that price tag is so outlandish. The information I have been has been most of the same I have researched on anyways. I apprecite the help and it might be considered "flipping" to you I consider it a deal I came across and seeing what I can get.

It is the way you presented it. You either straight up lied or in the least misrepresented yourself from the get go. That is not how we do things around here for the most part.
    You were trolling for a sale.....no more, no less. That is against the rules and if you had read them you would realize you are of track on this.
    You do not come in the Forum and start selling or trolling to sell in the threads. That is done in the classified section and you were trying to short cut that process.
    If you were to stick around and get your 50 quality posts you would come to understand that.

So yes.....you are trolling.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom