• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thecollector

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    NWI
    If someone has offered you $950 for it, jump in your car/truck and start speeding to meet him/her. Kind of a joke, don't speed, be safe, but go! You would not be able to get more out of that without getting a table at the 1500 and trading out of it, and then selling and trading some more, and that may take a year or two to get done. At $90 dollars a table you would be money ahead by taking the $950 now, get my drift? And no, it is not me, or do I know the person that has offered that. Just trying to help.

rdg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Fishers
    Well, just got back from meeting up with a fellow INGO member. Had a great visit, saw lots of other guns (potential trades) and ended up making a deal that we both win on....sold it to him for $800.00. He owns 25 1911 model guns and knows more about Colts than I ever will. What I am saying is he knows what he is getting. I felt the $950 offer was high and doubt it would have gone through but I did have three others at $850. Overall he gets a gun he wants, I get to look for another gun :) and I was able to meet another great person on this forum!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Nice GI Issue Army workhorse, probably well service worn and needed a bluing, the pics show areas of deep polishing and some stamped numberes and letters are affected. that will bring down the re sale value, but the holster is correct for that time frame pistol.

Top Bottom