• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Nothing set there. Only 3% counted/reported so far. Don't know what the delay is.

Lines of voters "intending" to move to Colorado Springs and Pueblo materialized outside polling stations at 6:55 pm, and they're still voting now?

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    With a little more luck, and a few more people waking up to whats happening, Bloomberg will have wasted his money. I know, he's got plenty but even a little wasted out of his wallet is a good thing!

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    With a little more luck, and a few more people waking up to whats happening, Bloomberg will have wasted his money. I know, he's got plenty but even a little wasted out of his wallet is a good thing!
    The 'donations' to stop the recall are 12 to 1 against donations for the recall... They threw 12 times more money at it - and still couldn't stop it...

That, in and of itself, says something in my opinion.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    With a little luck, every anti-2nd amendment politician regardless of party affiliation, will be paying attention to these results.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    This just in:

[h=1]El Paso County: Ballot Issue State Senate 11 - Recall Morse Election Results[/h] [h=2]No vs. Yes[/h] Shall John Morse be recalled from the office of State Senate, District 11?

96% reporting
    Yes
    51.3%

(9,040)
    No
    48.6%

(8,571)
    Last Updated 5 minutes ago.

Things tightened up a bit and turned it into a squeaker. Only 2.7% separation with 96% counted.

[h=4] Ballot Issue State Senate 3 - Recall Giron [/h] 43% reporting
    Yes
    56.9%

(9,521)
    No
    43.0%

(7,202)
    Updated 17 minutes ago.

Still 14% separation.

Here's hoping. :drama:

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Giron recall has stood at 57% for, 43% against since only 17.5% of the ballots had been tabulated. The fact that the trend hasn't shifted as ballots up to 43% of those cast have been tabulated would seem to insuring that Giron is going down as well.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    results_zpsdf8f10a3.jpg

I would say it is all over but the crying for Giron

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    62% reporting- 59.8% yes to recall Giron.
    In the words of George Takei, "Oh my!"

Looks like we're getting a twofer tonight. Can someone tell me when the newly elected state politicoes assume power and the disgraced Leftists lose theirs? Is it immediate, or is there a timeline for the handing over of the reigns of power?

Michael Bloomberg is being shown to be the political poison that he is. No longer will the anti-gun Left be able to assure their fellows, "Go ahead and vote 'your conscience' on these gun 'safety' bills. We have the monied backing of powerful people. Your seats will be safe come the next election." Their seats won't just not be safe come the next election, but the American people will see to it that their seats don't remain safe to the next election.

Top Bottom