• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Hickenlooper claims that the UBC was sound because 80% of people polled were for it... The only reason people are for the 'UBC' is due to gross misinformation distributed via main stream media... Just because people are ignorant does not make their view sensible...

Hickenlooper is not backpedaling as much as I'd like to see, but more than I expected.

I'd love to have a civil sit-down off-the-record conversation with many of the politicians that are pushing gun control so hard. I just really want to ask a couple of questions - I'm curious what they would say... If they knew it was off the record [perhaps an iron-clad NDA] maybe they'd answer honestly but a politician tends to be a politician 24/7 regardless.

I don't keep up on politics much [just never been good at it - I am terrible with names] ... Are there any local representatives that are pro-control that I could look into talking to? I'm not talking about over the phone, via email, fax, or mail - but in person. Even if it's only 5 minutes - that's enough to ask my questions.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hickenlooper claims that the UBC was sound because 80% of people polled were for it... The only reason people are for the 'UBC' is due to gross misinformation distributed via main stream media... Just because people are ignorant does not make their view sensible...

Hickenlooper is not backpedaling as much as I'd like to see, but more than I expected.

I'd love to have a civil sit-down off-the-record conversation with many of the politicians that are pushing gun control so hard. I just really want to ask a couple of questions - I'm curious what they would say... If they knew it was off the record [perhaps an iron-clad NDA] maybe they'd answer honestly but a politician tends to be a politician 24/7 regardless.

I don't keep up on politics much [just never been good at it - I am terrible with names] ... Are there any local representatives that are pro-control that I could look into talking to? I'm not talking about over the phone, via email, fax, or mail - but in person. Even if it's only 5 minutes - that's enough to ask my questions.

The 2 that have been "Fired" are still not on track with why. They are doing the voter fraud/I am doing the peoples work BS line. They will never understand beyond their elitist view point of "They know what is best for us"

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    quote "...how people's emotions respond to them and oftentimes a perceived reality is more emotionally powerful than the facts." unquote

Yes. Tell me the song of my people.
    Anti-gunners react with emotions instead of logic. And the perceived reality is more emotionally powerful than the facts".
    It seems we agree, just 180 degrees around.

quote "Obviously, I have to do a better job of getting the facts out there," he said."
    I do not think that means what you think it means.
    Unless he means to straight out lie to the voters.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    "It's worth saying Colorado has maintained people's right to own a gun --- we've maintained the full respect for the Second Amendment," he insisted during a press conference on Wednesday.

It would be worth saying that. If it were true.

What a weasel.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Looks like the Colorado recalls are having exactly the desired effect:

John Hickenlooper nervously defends gun control laws after Colorado recalls | WashingtonExaminer.com

Democrat governor Hickenlooper was elected with a 51% majority, so he has cause to be nervous.

I went to college with the author of that article, Charlie Spiering. He was a year or two behind be me but we hung out a good bit. Very cool dude; you don't get the nickname "Crazy Charlie" among the bunch of hooligans we ran with without some quality shenanigans.

Best,

Joe

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The 2 that have been "Fired" are still not on track with why. They are doing the voter fraud/I am doing the peoples work BS line. They will never understand beyond their elitist view point of "They know what is best for us"
    Yeah that same old tired line they use about voter fraud/suppression is a bunch of BS as usual. Case in point for example in the Giron recall vote the majority turnout in her district was Democrat, by a a large margin. And she still lost by a whopping 12 points.

This was by no means a partisan boot out the door in her case.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Yeah that same old tired line they use about voter fraud/suppression is a bunch of BS as usual. Case in point for example in the Giron recall vote the majority turnout in her district was Democrat, by a a large margin. And she still lost by a whopping 12 points.

Now we just need to figure out how to wrap the facts in an emotional argument and maybe she'll understand it.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood

There was suppression going on in Colorado. The dems were engaged in intelligence suppression, reality suppression, logic suppression, freedom suppression.....

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Am I understanding correctly that they orchestrated a mass of folks to go to those precincts and take advantage of some sort of anticipatory mover voting law that allowed a completely fraudulent influx of fresh meat? AND THEY STILL LOST !!!!!

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    They will stop at nothing to gain and maintain control/power over the sheeple.

Right on the money, CM. To them, the ends justify the means. They are so absolutely certain that they know what's best for us-the great unwashed-it matters not how they achieve their goals. They are just so much better, infinitely smarter and morally superior to us, they don't care what it takes.

Top Bottom