• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    my cousins live in CO, I asked if they were voting today. Didn't even know about it. I think in the OP video it said they are in Peublo and Colorado Springs and they only need a few thousand votes to move tis thing any farther? I don't think this is a state wide movement.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    my cousins live in CO, I asked if they were voting today. Didn't even know about it. I think in the OP video it said they are in Peublo and Colorado Springs and they only need a few thousand votes to move tis thing any farther? I don't think this is a state wide movement.

Probably not state-wide. Probably just the districts where certain elected officials are. No reason at all for it to be state wide.

As for Indiana - it would take an amendment to the Indiana Constitution. I admit ignorance on the provisions therein for amending.

-J-

Newhoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    Kouts
    Colorado has some realy messed up resident law that lets them swear an oath that they intend to move to an address then they can vote. If they lie it's their tail but who's going to prosicute? Its a libtard state. I predict the good guys lose. Freedom takes it in the can agian.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well most news is left leaning, so if they are saying there is no way to tell which way, then its probably bad news for the unamericans in CO.

I really have my fingers crossed, and not because of anything to do w/ the 2nd Amendment, but everything to do w/ a voice telling elected officials that they MUST listen.
    I agree that what happened in Colorado was against the law as affirmed under the constitution of the US and natural rights. But I disagree that politicians should listen just because the majority of people say so. This is a republic not a democracy where the majority opinion wins. However when politicians do not obey the laws then i believe in using whatever means necessary to kick them out of office and fix things.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    They should always listen. Being a republic means only that they are to vote their own conscience and reason and are not bound to follow the majority when they believe the majority is wrong.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    What difference does it make if Colorado pulls it off? As far as I am concerned they have already pulled it off. If those guys get reelected and keep their spots then its clear that they were indeed speaking for the majority. They succeeded at forcing this election to happen. Who do we need to contact?

The people to contact would be the people who might be subject to a recall. I believe it would require the passage of a law if not an amendment to the State Constitution.

Even if the Colorado goofs are not recalled, that fact that it went to a vote should make a few elected officials sit up and take notice. Good on Colorado!

Newhoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    Kouts
    I realy hate waiting for something this important to not just gun owners but American freedom. If we as gunowners lose then we set ourself up as looking weak. All government is oversteping their authority because we let them. We cant afford to loose this fight. As i recall mainland America wasnt atacked during WW2 becaulse there would be a gun behind every blade of grass. Why do you think they go after the very same guns that put us on equal ground.

Top Bottom