• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Since this in now apparently the topic of conversation, and I waited a day to see if it would end (and it didn't)....

...Some people enjoy being racists, but deny that they actually are.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have read on the INGO that using the term lynch\lynching has racial overtones and therefore you are a racist.

I have read on the INGO that avoiding use of the terms lynch\lynching means that you're hiding something and therefore you are a racist.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Since this in now apparently the topic of conversation, and I waited a day to see if it would end (and it didn't)....

...Some people enjoy being racists, but deny that they actually are.

Wow! Two brilliant self-diagnoses in one week!

Kudos, you are really making progress!

When you feel up to taking corrective action, let us know. We're willing to help. (If Kanye can do it, anybody can)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    There is, of course, no possibility that what is really being 'made light of' is people who see evidence thereof literally everywhere?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Is it just me or have we really come this far since Dr King's speech? (in the wrong direction for clarification) Color me naive if you will but I can't understand why we can't move forward and keep sprinting backwards! I have a difficult time understanding why if someone is an ass hole that it should make any difference what their skin color is. I know name calling is a popular tactic that's easy and cheap to deploy and it doesn't seem to ever misfire or nd injuring the name caller but when are we going to realize it's bait and switch?

I need to stay out of these discussions.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Is it just me or have we really come this far since Dr King's speech? (in the wrong direction for clarification) Color me naive if you will but I can't understand why we can't move forward and keep sprinting backwards! I have a difficult time understanding why if someone is an ass hole that it should make any difference what their skin color is. I know name calling is a popular tactic that's easy and cheap to deploy and it doesn't seem to ever misfire or nd injuring the name caller but when are we going to realize it's bait and switch?

I need to stay out of these discussions.

We've come a fair distance, in the "good" direction, since King Jr. But obviously not so far that those who traditionally have been excluded from racism and lynchings think its humorous to make fun of those institutions and practices.

...but I guess as long as they have a "friend," that is a person of color, they think its ok.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom