GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Turn off the NFL and take away their bully pulpit. I don't need my football teams wasting resources being moral compasses for me...I can do that myself.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Funny but in part I served 20 years in the military not only to protect our country but to preserve our rights. Last I looked freedom of speech was one of those rights. That means I don’t always have to agree with what or how it’s being said. Heck I long ago stopped watching the NFL for other reasons. But this whole thing that has been further inflamed for divisive purposes by the child in the Whitehouse and is almost enough incentive for me to watch football again.

How anyone can fall for the purposes this dangerous idiot tries to use to divert and more dangerously divide our country I’ll never understand. But it certainly seems to be working.

Heck he seems to be able to attack gold star mom without issue as well. What’s the lowest he can possibly go? Is the little kid in the wheelchair next. Just waiting for one to ride over his toes so his supporters won’t mind him attacking one.

What a sorry sorry individual this crass a** is.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Funny but in part I served 20 years in the military not only to protect our country but to preserve our rights. Last I looked freedom of speech was one of those rights. That means I don’t always have to agree with what or how it’s being said. Heck I long ago stopped watching the NFL for other reasons. But this whole thing that has been further inflamed for divisive purposes by the child in the Whitehouse and is almost enough incentive for me to watch football again.

How anyone can fall for the purposes this dangerous idiot tries to use to divert and more dangerously divide our country I’ll never understand. But it certainly seems to be working.

Heck he seems to be able to attack gold star mom without issue as well. What’s the lowest he can possibly go? Is the little kid in the wheelchair next. Just waiting for one to ride over his toes so his supporters won’t mind him attacking one.

Wow, you really don't like Caeperdick do you? :cool:

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Kaepernick isn’t the dangerous one here. The danger lies with a President who has no interest in anything but himself and has nothing better to do but to divide and fracture our country.

Always amazed how some of us see things so differently. I'm sure you truly believe that, yet I don't see that in President Trump. Is he everything I want in a President, Nope, but I believe he's doing a very good job thus far, time will tell if I'm wrong.

Blessings and Happy Shooting!

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Always amazed how some of us see things so differently. I'm sure you truly believe that, yet I don't see that in President Trump. Is he everything I want in a President, Nope, but I believe he's doing a very good job thus far, time will tell if I'm wrong.

Yeah, it’s just my hope those who are currently on permanent snooze wake up real real soon.

Merry Christmass and a Happy New Year.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I'd be interested in hearing what he doesn't have, that you wish he did.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Where was someone attacking someone else's freedom of speech? Was there a suggestion that it be illegal for these guys to do what they are doing?

The people here are doing precisely what they should in this situation. They are not going to support a private organization that says things they do not agree with. While those players have the right to do what they are doing, they also have to accept the repercussions of those actions.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Where was someone attacking someone else's freedom of speech? Was there a suggestion that it be illegal for these guys to do what they are doing?

The people here are doing precisely what they should in this situation. They are not going to support a private organization that says things they do not agree with. While those players have the right to do what they are doing, they also have to accept the repercussions of those actions.

Exactly.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

Well I’ll not going to go through each and every post to make any points. However I do find the hysteria and outrage a bit misplaced. Frankly I have more contempt for DT who wishes to make it even more than what it was before his envolvement. Seems like, no he actually has the unique ability to exploit these things and make them even worse. Oh I can’t wait for the first Obahma response. No, no DT is way worse and it’s much much different. He seeks out opportunities and he incites the mob. Populism, boy he has that down doesn’t he. He sure knows his crowd when he sees them coming.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well I’ll not going to go through each and every post to make any points. However I do find the hysteria and outrage a bit misplaced. Frankly I have more contempt for DT who wishes to make it even more than what it was before his envolvement. Seems like, no he actually has the unique ability to exploit these things and make them even worse. Oh I can’t wait for the first Obahma response. No, no DT is way worse and it’s much much different. He seeks out opportunities and he incites the mob. Populism, boy he has that down doesn’t he. He sure knows his crowd when he sees them coming.

Like, say, Ferguson?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    No, actually because he he served his legal limit he couldn’t possibly run again.

Hence we ended up with even more objectionable and despicable alternatives.

Slip on my part but true, I just thank God that the other candidate didn't make it in. At worst we're going to see 4 years of nothing getting done due to the gridlock he'll create. I shudder to think the damage she would have done.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Like, say, Ferguson?

Didn’t they discover that the officials there actually did police in a manner which was discremenating? The actual incident that started the whole chain of events may have been proven false but their policies and how they policed if I remember correctly were a root cause of the whole problem.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Slip on my part but true, I just thank God that the other candidate didn't make it in. At worst we're going to see 4 years of nothing getting done due to the gridlock he'll create. I shudder to think the damage she would have done.

Oh, he’s doing damage. No doubt about that.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Oh, he’s doing damage. No doubt about that.

Yes, there has been a major increase in salt, I worry it might effect drinking water if we are not careful.
    Although, the massive snowflake melt might offset the saltiness.
    Here's to looking at the positives.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom