• ...and so much more!
  • dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Good thread. We have enough coffee every morning to continue using the electric burr grinder, but I put this manual one on my wish list. It will be good for power outages. Currently we boil water on the grill and then use the french press, but we try to grind the coffee with a mortar and pestle, which is far from ideal!

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I like it and my 3 and 5 year old love grinding with it. Bit of a PITA to use every morning but I'm pleased.

When your arm gets tired and you want to make coffee now and not in 20 minutes, buy one of these (Bodum model #10903)... my son, the coffee maven expert took a week to research and find the ultimate burr grinder for the money... this is it. BTW, I like it because I can grind 2 pots or more... right now, 15 secs tops! In the morning I'm in no mood to wait on someone to *grind* coffee and this thing makes my java taste soooo good!:)

OK so I'm impatient... you gotta problem with that?!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I put this manual one on my wish list. It will be good for power outages.

That's what I was kind of thinking. I have a Cory vacuum pot that I use on open flame...but my hand-crank grinder is kind of inconsistent. I have one of these...not a repro, a really old one...so maybe that's why. I've used it as a last resort, but pretty much just have it as decoration and use the drawer as a storage place for kitchen matches.

PB130044.JPG

Attachments

• PB130044.JPG
      PB130044.JPG
      121.4 KB · Views: 2

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon