• ...and so much more!
  • Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    SOOOO.......

Who got it?? I'm picking up my copy tonight.

I'd like to hear what you guys think before I go blowing $60 on a revamped MW2 :rolleyes:

I need some opinions

I spelled "modern" wrong. Just thought I'd throw it out there before the spelling police came in Lol

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just took my son to Walmart to get it. He's playing it now. In his words.... " The game is great and the graphics are AWESOME. Stop bugging me, mom!" :D

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    It's at the top of my sons birthday list (Nov 29). Will be getting it next pay period. Probably not much else. Won't see him for hours at a time then.

bmmyers08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Danville
    oh btw...i traded in a bunch of old games and only paid 4$ and some change...maybe you guys should consider doin this also. happy CODing.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I got it and I'm having trouble finding the motivation to open the game. About an 11 hour day at school on 1 hour sleep is making it look like dinner and bed might be good. That means I'll most likely end up playing until 2-ish before a lack of sleep and back to projects and class tomorrow.

dirtyschoolgirl <<< hit me up

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    I've got it and was on til 6am this morning. Two hours on Campaign and the other two and a half on Multi. Feel free to friend me "GREGarious Dude". My K/D is only .6 something right now, but I am still learning my maps and getting used to the guns for a large part. It can be a bit of a rough start at first but don't get discouraged.

painmerchant

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    clarksville
    I was thinking about getting it but the CoD games make me angry alot more than they make me happy...lol. I think i am going to stick to Batman: Arkham City for a while longer.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Uhh...not sure but probably 2?

And I LOVE how the campers gotta camp. I think I'm going to punch the first 10 year old I see tomorrow.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    IMO MW3 blows the doors off of MW2. Of course with the kind of let down that 2 was it wasn't going to take much but...this game is pretty awesome. I was just glad to see there was an A-10 mission back in the campaign. Well, kind of. You go from fighting on foot to laying waste with the A-10 (I believe this happens twice in the same mission).

Top Bottom