Coach & Rhino's Big Adventures (PG-13 Version)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    No one had mobile phone cameras in 1997!
    And they don't let you bring cameras into such establishments. Or so I've heard.

And I will confirm that obijohn and I consumed zero alcohol that day or any other. That's how we roll!

When you think about it, given how I am already, alcohol would probably be a potentially disasterous addition to the mix!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Looks like we just missed the 6-year anniversary of this blessed event. Let's all give rhino some more rep. :yesway:

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Wow! I can't believe it's been six years since the carwash to end all carwashes!

It's been so long since I read the story that I found most of my typos right away.

I need some new adventures so I can tell new stories!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Finally, here’s the kicker: they only charged Coach $5 for the wash and they did a good job washing his truck. That, kind ladies and gentlemen, is what I call a bargain.

And it didn't occur to either one of you to drive through a mud puddle somewhere and go back?

:lmfao:

Oresti

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    I may have seen Rhino passing out 5 dollar bills like a Shriner handing out suckers during a parade to a couple of young, working single moms in a gentlemen's club in Indy one time. This resulted in the ladies climbing up one side of him and down the other like they were scaling Mount Everest. I learned a lot that day I can assure you.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I may have seen Rhino passing out 5 dollar bills like a Shriner handing out suckers during a parade to a couple of young, working single moms in a gentlemen's club in Indy one time. This resulted in the ladies climbing up one side of him and down the other like they were scaling Mount Everest. I learned a lot that day I can assure you.

I do believe you were there the day I got slapped for not paying attention, weren't you?

Top Bottom