• ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I got pranked by a co-worker today.
    Not sure how to prank someone back for this.

prank_zpssvkmoaqt.jpg

So what pranks have been pulled on you or better yet what pranks have you pulled on a coworker?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    That is excellent.

A certain prolific poster on this board once drew a large, hairy penis on my engineering homework. I of course did not notice, and turned it in.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    I got pranked by a co-worker today.
    Not sure how to prank someone back for this.

prank_zpssvkmoaqt.jpg

So what pranks have been pulled on you or better yet what pranks have you pulled on a coworker?

ok, first off, what the hell is that thing you're driving? motorhome?

besides that, i'm a mechanic, pranks galore

1: jack up co-workers car, paond a haf moon of wheel weights on the inside of his rim, told us the car felt like it was jumping off the ground over 55mph!

2: add a handful of bolts/nuts/screws to another tech's cart when he's doing a big job and watch them frantically try to figure out where they belong.

3: had a set of nathan train horns inside a metal cabinet on the wall, air line ran to them with a 90' ball style shutoff valve on the outside of the cabinet. ask the new guy to turn the valve so we could use the lift or whatever, watch him jump 8' in the air!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I've never been a "prank" person. I've had to warn co-workers to leave me out of their reindeer games as I tend to go straight to the nuclear weapons and somebody ends up hurt. The last time I revenge pranked a person he ended up out cold on a concrete floor with a concussion!

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Scene: Al Kut Iraq Mid- summer 125 degrees (apprx) prior to a little jaunt outside
    Cast : 2 workers who were warned about pranks on worker #3
    Worker 3 opens up door to his vehicle and notices a dehydrated Iraqi turd, which were plentiful,on his front seat. Worker 3 is visibly angry and notices workers 1 and 2 sitting in their vehicle attempting to observe reaction to prank. Worker 3 grabs an empty ice bag and uses it as a glove to remove turd. Worker 3 then jumps over a row of concertina wire while workers 1 and 2 attempt to flee in vehicle. Worker 3 then smears the dehydrated object all over 1 and 2's windshield. Workers 1 and 2 decide they will use their wipers, with 125 degree (apprx) fluid to clean their windshield. The dehydrated turd, re-hydrates, works its way into the air intake area of engine where it continues to work its magic for quite some time :poop:

Nobody pranked worker #3 ever again.

Bob

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I booby trap the cabinet draws of the lady who sits next to me at work with rubber bands.
    I occasionally hear an outburst with a slight smile.

Last edited:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    1. Cheese his wiper blades. This involves cutting or tearing wrapped cheese slices into 1/2 inch strips under their wiper blades. Works best on warm days....
    2. 2 or 3 white castle burgers under the passanger seat.....
    3. Antiseize underneath the door handle on the outside of the car (or under HALF of the drawer handle sof his toolbox if you have the option)

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    When I worked evenings at my old job, I took a couple of computer speakers and put them in the drop ceiling of a co-worker who thought to highly of himself. Found the worst music we could find online and played it all day until he figured it out!

Super glued another co-workers pc (cd drive glued shut, power button, power cord...) glued his mouse and keyboard down... even better when the boss was in on it.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I've never been a "prank" person. I've had to warn co-workers to leave me out of their reindeer games as I tend to go straight to the nuclear weapons and somebody ends up hurt. The last time I revenge pranked a person he ended up out cold on a concrete floor with a concussion!

I'm with you Fem. I tend to avoid revenge pranks because I get too carried away. Like the time a guy at work kept messing with me, so I got his phone and sent a massive text letting everyone know he was coming out of the closet. I had no Idea who all I sent it to but, one of the people in the text was an Announcers from NBC. This guy had a gig where he picked up the NBC announcers for ND Football at the South Bend airport on Saturday with a rental car that NBC paid for. He got a press pass that got him into the game and could even go on the field. Plus he got $250 for doing the job. He was freaking out to say the least. He stopped messing with me though.

Sometimes the pranks do get out of hand when each person tries to one up the other. I have seen people lose their jobs before when things got out of hand. Not trying to be Debbie the Downer (Wha wha wha) just remember to stay classy.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    yes.. very annoying, heard of people doing it. The guys at work try to out do each other, I try to stay out of it. You know how a bunch of guys can get and it gets out of hand quick.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    A coworker did that to another coworker. It was hitting fuel and brake lines, it was not a good idea.

Ahh. I thouight it just made it noisy as hell. OK. That is not a good one.....

Once when I worked in a factory I saw a tuna can version of the White Castle Burger.
    I have also seen toolboxes bubblewrapped, moved to a shelf with a hi-lo. and also packing peanuts blown into the cracks of locked drawers of a tool box with an airline....

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    I had a coworker put a firecracker on something I was welding, I seen him messing with it and found it. He no longer works there and I had to buy a new welding helmet, not because it exploded in my face, but because the helmet went flying at him.

Who Dares Wins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Plainfield
    Maybe 15 years ago, in the Good Old Days, I sent a fax to a co-workers desk phone. The fax machine was the type that fired in with the annoying repeating musical tune and kept calling back every few minutes until a fax machine answers! It took him half a day to figure out why some stupid fax machine kept calling him! He was a good sport and took it well.... :)

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish

Ha, me too. It's amazing how they leave you alone when they just don't know what you'd do.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Maybe 15 years ago, in the Good Old Days, I sent a fax to a co-workers desk phone. The fax machine was the type that fired in with the annoying repeating musical tune and kept calling back every few minutes until a fax machine answers! It took him half a day to figure out why some stupid fax machine kept calling him! He was a good sport and took it well.... :)

Years ago I had a coworker that was difficult to work with, he loved his fax machine, I made a endless loop of black paper on my home fax machine and would send him a 100 page fax every night. Every morning he would be like wtf is wrong with my fax, it just prints black along with a bunch of ranting !!!!!!! And he would put in a new ink cartridge. After about a week he procured a new fax, three or four days later I did it one more time and then just let it fade away...

Top Bottom