• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    Men seeking men add on craigslist and with his #. (Not that there's anything wrong with that) Calling into sell and swap shop with great deals so people blow up coworkers phone. Holding a stun gun to the door knob and hitting it just as they grab the other side. Just to name just a few.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I have a ton! I most recently wrapped someone's office in Christmas paper. I bought 2500 paper cups and filled them with water all over a guys office where the whole floor and desk were covered. I send a guy a glitter bomb recently. Vaseline under door handles is funny sometimes, as is doing things to food... There are so many good things out there to do. Use google if you can't think of anything that'd work well.

devious169

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Earth and you?
    Rub french fries on someone's windsheild. Make one hell of a streaky mess!
    Grease under door handles!
    Sawdust down someone's plumbers crack was a good one.
    Got a new guy the other day really good. We went to lunch ( country kitchen cafeteria style ), he was complaining about the cost. I told him that seconds were free in the exception of the fried chicken. He went up and ordered a second meal and wasn't pleased at the price the second time around. Then he got mad and threw his food away and stormed off. The great part of it, the couple in the other booth found it hilarious!

EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    I got pranked by a co-worker today.
    Not sure how to prank someone back for this.

So what pranks have been pulled on you or better yet what pranks have you pulled on a coworker?

A good bus driver prank....run a jump wire from his turn signal to the horn relay. Every time the turn signal flashes....the horn will honk!

Last edited:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I buried a skinned deer hide complete with the head in a snow bank behind a Co workers pickup. I tied it to his hitch too. He drove home, about 20 miles, wondering why people were honking at pointing at him.

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    Years ago, one of my surveyor's found a giant, I mean GIANT rubber sex toy in the shape of a male member by the side of the road. Some brave employee punched a hole through the "handle" end of it and ran a cord through it. For several weeks, every time you left the office you had to walk around the back of your truck and make sure that the device wasn't tied to your rear bumper or trailer hitch. If you failed to do so, you got to drive around town with this GIANT rubber male member swinging from the back of your truck. Some people got to drive all of the way home with it,...and bring it back the next day.

Dirty Steve

BStarkey 46947

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Duct take an air horn underneath desk chair so when they sit down it blasts, put a for sale sign in somebody front yard or vehicle with their cell phone number on it. Wire up a back up beeper to their brake lights on their vehicle. Hide their keys when they leave them laying around. Hand sanitizer on the phone ear piece or mouse.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Black grease under the wiper blades, on a rainy day (had it pulled on me while at work)

Grease the undersides of toolbox handles, desk drawer pulls, machine handles, etc. (been done and done to...)

Coat hanger them...! Been on both sides of this one as well... No one seems to know about it until I explain it, thats how it ended up happening to me 3 days later after my coworkers were enlightened...

Take a wire coat hanger, cut off the hook, cut about a 16-18" section and straighten it. Just slide the wire through the rear u-joint of target vehicle... Sounds like the whole rear end is about to fall apart when they start to move...!

In an office... Scotch tape on the bottom of a laser or optical mouse... remove the ball of a standard mouse... remove rolling chair wheels... while coworker is out, remove all keys from computer keyboard...

I also highly recommend these in an office environment, but the old ones were smaller, just bare circuit boards barely big enough for a tiny speaker and battery...
    ThinkGeek Annoy-a-tron Prankster Pack | ThinkGeek

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    If in an office and they left their computer was unlocked.... close everything down, take a screenshot of the desktop, set that as the background, then delete (or move ) all the icons.... makes them think all their icons are not working.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Worked at a semi repair shop just out of high school with one of my class mates.
    I had a hostess cherry pie,he filled it with red loctite.
    His toolbox wouldnt lock, so when he left work that day, I used black silicon to glue everything in it down. Then I glued the top lid down with it. The next morning he almost flipped his top box off trying to open it.
    He spent about an hour freeing all his tools.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    At my work, you have to use the first three letters of the day of the week to log in the computer. I switched the "M" and "N" keys around on a friday (work weekends) and it took until sunday for our 70 y.o. assistant manager to freak out that the computer was broken. The little prank was meant for someone else. I thought she was going to have a stroke she was so mad.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I work in a print shop, I took off the side cover of a small press, I place the little red "cap gun caps" on every other tooth of a gear, and cranked the speed up, when he turned on the press, it sounded like a lightning strike, and we all laughed our butts off!.....then he had an asthma attack and I felt kinda bad.

another time we took a guys mt dew bottle, and smeared green ink around the lip, a few minuets later, it look like he had a makeout session with the hulk!

and the old classic, an employee was sent to the other shop, and I told him to get the paper stretcher, the foreman at the other shop said it was up front under the counter, he came back and said "I couldn't find it" I said no problem just get it back the next time, so the next time he asked for it, they said that they had let another shop borrow it, this went on for a year, everytime he went to the shop, I told him to pick it up, and everytime they made an excuse, so flash forward, and we had a going away party for an employee, and after a few drinks, we started talking about pranks, and I asked "how many people have you gotten with the "paper stretcher" and everybody starts laughing.....well everybody but dan!, and so everybody knows what im talking about, grab a piece of paper and try to stretch it!

I'd know danny for years, his brother was/is my best friend, we took printing from the same school, and the teacher told everybody not to fall for the paper stretcher prank, but I guess danny forgot!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I do appreciate the effort that goes into "good" pranks as much as the next guy in spite of my desire to stay out of them. We had a co-worker that had "his" chair at the breakroom table, an old wore out office chair quite literally falling apart. Several enterprising individuals took it upon themselves to cut 3/4" off of each leg each weekend so that come the following week the target of the prank was sitting lower at the table. After several weeks of this going on the victim was literally sitting at the table working his crossword puzzle with his armpits on the table he was sitting so low. We all just sat there watching him and he looked at everyone watching him and said he knew there was a joke somewhere but he couldn't figure it out. When we pointed out how much lower he was sitting than everyone else he got all kinds of pissed off for ruining a "perfectly good chair"!:laugh:

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Had a guy in the office that would clean out the donuts anytime someone bothered to bring them in. He was not selective and he would just eat all of them, leaving none for the rest of us. So my wife baked a batch of special cupcakes...cornbread cupcakes with habanero pepper and tuna fish in the mix...iced with a nice coating of crisco and green food coloring, salted beyond belief...I had four of them and I left them on the break room table....it was epic.

Top Bottom