• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I had sent in an order for a Service grade M1 carbine from the CMP as soon as I received the email (a Thursday evening). The letter went out on a Friday (just normal snail mail) and I heard that they were oversold on Monday and "winners" would be selected at random from the orders they received that day. I never heard anything so I assumed that either my letter did not get there in time, or I was not one of the lucky ones. This morning I received an email that my order was being processed. Checked this afternoon and my service grade M1 carbine will be delivered tomorrow morning. <happy dance>

Still no email for me. :(

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Welp...I guess that's that...

Greetings,

If you are receiving this email, we regret to inform you, you did not make the cut for the M1 Carbine you ordered thru CMP. We had over 8,000 orders and only a small number of Carbines. If you mailed in new information or are a new customer, we are in the process of updating those files. We have a large number of customers still to update, so please give us a couple of months before checking to see if your information has been updated.

We appreciate your support of CMP.

Thank you,

Mark Johnson
    CMP Chief Operating Officer

Top Bottom