• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Still some slots available for this coming weekend!

Camping available, though the open fire ban has nixed the campfire there will still be bacon!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Still some slots available for this coming weekend!

Camping available, though the open fire ban has nixed the campfire there will still be bacon!

Bacon? Oh yeah! :rockwoot:

I'll be there.

Fill it up :ingo:... we want a full line. See you there!

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I'll be there both days. Minus my brother this time, unfortunately! May camp, depending on how bad the weather is. . . Speaking of which, are we allowed to bring shelter to the line? Open design, plenty of visibility for the ROs, just something to keep the rain off my rifle. Just curious! Look forward to the shoot and topping my last score! (and all the comraderie and history and . . . stuff. . . )

Last edited:

ATM

Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    You can bring shelter. If not for the firing line, at least at the equipment line.

Looking forward to it!

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I'll be there both days. Minus my brother this time, unfortunately! May camp, depending on how bad the weather is. . . Speaking of which, are we allowed to bring shelter to the line? Open design, plenty of visibility for the ROs, just something to keep the rain off my rifle. Just curious! Look forward to the shoot and topping my last score! (and all the comraderie and history and . . . stuff. . . )

Yep! Bring those canopies! The instructors will happily show you where to set up when you arrive on Saturday. See you this weekend!

Oh, ATM beat me to it. See what happens when you turn away and actually work for a minute?

Last edited:

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Yep! Bring those canopies! The instructors will happily show you where to set up when you arrive on Saturday. See you this weekend!

Oh, ATM beat me to it. See what happens when you turn away and actually work for a minute?

So the canopies are gtg for the firing line? Or just the equipment line?

ATM

Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    So the canopies are gtg for the firing line? Or just the equipment line?

Most shelters are good for the equip. line, some would be OK for firing line as well depending on type. The rifles can take the rain. ;)

Bubba

Expert
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Re: canopies.
    The forecast has improved (no rain and warm Saturday, only 30% chance on Sunday). I have a 20x10 shelter with me to shield goodies just in case. Weather will not be an issue this weekend.

Top Bottom