May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Jeffy Jeff Epstein is now seeking the 2020 DNC Presidential nomination now that he's fully qualified to be a democrat. That or I suspect he'll suicide like a good boy soon...I thought I read something about Clinton hauling buns out of the country today....for a little vacation until the hammer drops....maybe Epstein needs to CALL THE HAMMER!!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Slick Willy: It depends on what the definition of the word "underage" is.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Dear Clinton’s,

Please disregard all the disparaging post’s on this forum we are simple folk out here. With the exception of “Rino” and “printcraft” we mean no harm. I don’t know about those two you might wanna look into their background?

I am sure that the photo shows a certificated massage therapist that is earning her pay and helping Mr. Clinton with his back problems.

please don't’ Kill us

BTW
    Feel free to too look at “ Printcraft” and Rhino” for corruption?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    While I'd love to make an Epstein Fallout thread... I honestly dont expect too much to come from it. Those with power and money know how to keep themselves protected

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yes. He should have a trial. But, if he's escaped the trial, and using his millions to escape justice? My heart wouldn't break on the Mk 48 scenario.

More likely though, it would be similar to the arrest of the terrorists that took over the MS Achille Lauro.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_Achille_Lauro

The Navy "diverted" the plane they were in.
    The Italians ... well,
    Despite intense American pressure, the Italians allowed Abbas to leave the country,and then prosecute the four who were on board. All were convicted, but only one received a sentence of 30 years; the others got off with lighter prison terms. Italy tried and convicted Abbasin absentia, but did not seek extradition until 2003. He was captured by U.S. Special Forces in Baghdad that year and died in American custory in 2004.
    https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/palestinian-terrorists-hijack-an-italian-cruise-ship

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not giving Clinton a pass, but I'm noticing that no one has mentioned any Mr. President's interactions with Epstein. Don't care, didn't know, or just dismissing it as fake news?
    For Instance:
    -Apparently the president and Epstein were dinner guests at each other's homes from time to time
    -the president was accused of raping a 13 year old at Epstein's residence - that case was dismissed
    -Epstein was frequently at Mar-A-Lago
    -One of Epstein's victims (15) worked at Mar-A-Lago
    -And of course, the Trump appointed Labor Secretary is the one who signed of on Epstein's Sweetheart Deal.

Now, I'm not saying any of the allegations above are true, but since were speculating on Epstein's associations, it's only fair to look at as many as we can. The only thing I'll say with certainty, is that the Labor Secretary should lose his job.... yesterday.

For more:
    https://www.insider.com/jeffrey-epstein-everything-we-know-about-his-relationship-with-trump-2019-7

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Not giving Clinton a pass, but I'm noticing that no one has mentioned any Mr. President's interactions with Epstein. Don't care, didn't know, or just dismissing it as fake news?
    For Instance:
    -Apparently the president and Epstein were dinner guests at each other's homes from time to time
    -the president was accused of raping a 13 year old at Epstein's residence - that case was dismissed
    -And of course, the Trump appointed Labor Secretary is the one who signed of on Epstein's Sweetheart Deal.

Now, I'm not saying any of the allegations above are true, but since were speculating on Epstein's associations, it's only fair to look at as many as we can. The only thing I'll say with certainty, is that the Labor Secretary should lose his job.... yesterday.

For more:
    https://www.insider.com/jeffrey-epstein-everything-we-know-about-his-relationship-with-trump-2019-7

Good observations. I definitely have more questions than answers, but here are my thoughts:

1. If someone actually engaged in this type of crime, he deserves a slow, painful death.

2. After a bunch BS thrown at the wall in the hope of something accidentally sticking regarding Trump, it is an uphill battle with most people who are not committed anti-Trumpers.

3. Traditionally, Republicans have moved toward accountability where Democrats circle the wagons around their people until the position becomes absolutely untenable. This leads the Republican voter to see the losses to the conservative cause on account of trying to do the right thing. This leads the R voter to say to himself that if the D's can say "he may be a scoundrel, but he's OUR scoundrel" so can we.

In summary, I see the true Clinton legacy being that of many R voters tolerating or accepting unacceptable behavior from R candidates and office holders because they have seen that playing by Marquis of Queensbury rules while the other side plays anything goes leads to guaranteed losses.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...I honestly dont expect too much to come from it. Those with power and money know how to keep themselves protected

^^^This^^^

People hoping for a Law and Order-esque moment where Epstein takes the stand and names names are going to be sorely disappointed.:coffee:

Another curious part of all this; the case is being handled by the Southern District of New York’s Public Corruption Unit. That office has a serious boner for Trump.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Good observations. I definitely have more questions than answers, but here are my thoughts:

1. If someone actually engaged in this type of crime, he deserves a slow, painful death.

2. After a bunch BS thrown at the wall in the hope of something accidentally sticking regarding Trump, it is an uphill battle with most people who are not committed anti-Trumpers.

3. Traditionally, Republicans have moved toward accountability where Democrats circle the wagons around their people until the position becomes absolutely untenable. This leads the Republican voter to see the losses to the conservative cause on account of trying to do the right thing. This leads the R voter to say to himself that if the D's can say "he may be a scoundrel, but he's OUR scoundrel" so can we.

In summary, I see the true Clinton legacy being that of many R voters tolerating or accepting unacceptable behavior from R candidates and office holders because they have seen that playing by Marquis of Queensbury rules while the other side plays anything goes leads to guaranteed losses.

I has a sad :(

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    ^^^This^^^

People hoping for a Law and Order-esque moment where Epstein takes the stand and names names are going to be sorely disappointed.:coffee:

Another curious part of all this; the case is being handled by the Southern District of New York’s Public Corruption Unit. That office has a serious boner for Trump.

Well as much as the two political camps want to see Clinton or Trump taken down by this remember:

• This pervert Epstein basically raped girls too young to fully understand what was happening.
    • Epstein used his wealth to get away with it.
    • Epstein’s employees knew what he was doing and some helped facilitate his evil acts.
    • Epstein’s acquaintances knew what he was doing. Some were silent, some participated.
    • Where were these girls parents allowing them to be put in this position?
    • How did these parents raise their kids that didn’t think this was wrong?

Every time you giggle at a meme about this remember some young girl was raped. This isn’t adult women voluntarily swapping sex for their careers and keeping silent until years later and crying out Me Too. These young girls were preyed on by evil people.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Not giving Clinton a pass, but I'm noticing that no one has mentioned any Mr. President's interactions with Epstein.
    Trump was a Dem back then, and has since become a Republican (allegedly). That means something.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    While I certainly can't say it is impossible that Trump might have participated in such activity, from what I've read, it is highly unlikely as it appears that he despised it instead.

• Epstein was investigated for similar crimes in 2009. The only "high powered" person to help the claimant's lawyer was Donald Trump. [link] According to this same lawyer, not only was Trump the only one of "a lot" of these people to respond to subpoenas, but he was very generous with his time and his information checked out. [link]
    • The case where Trump was accused of having sex with a 13-year old was brought 22 years later during the 2016 presidential campaign. It was dropped because the accuser recanted. [link]
    • Opposition research firm Fusion GPS (not exactly Trump promoters) followed the rabbit trail trying to link Trump and Epstein's "Lolita Express" operation. The reporter who worked with them (Ken Silverstein) said "I failed to nail him. Trumps ties were mild compared to Bill Clintons." [link]
    • Trump barred Epstein from Mar-A-Lago after finding out that he had recruited a young woman there. He did not tolerate that behavior. [link]

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I has a sad :(

Still sad about the opinion change. I would rather that the Dems would move toward prosecuting their own.

While I certainly can't say it is impossible that Trump might have participated in such activity, from what I've read, it is highly unlikely as it appears that he despised it instead.

• Epstein was investigated for similar crimes in 2009. The only "high powered" person to help the claimant's lawyer was Donald Trump. [link] According to this same lawyer, not only was Trump the only one of "a lot" of these people to respond to subpoenas, but he was very generous with his time and his information checked out. [link]
    • The case where Trump was accused of having sex with a 13-year old was brought 22 years later during the 2016 presidential campaign. It was dropped because the accuser recanted. [link]
    • Opposition research firm Fusion GPS (not exactly Trump promoters) followed the rabbit trail trying to link Trump and Epstein's "Lolita Express" operation. The reporter who worked with them (Ken Silverstein) said "I failed to nail him. Trumps ties were mild compared to Bill Clintons." [link]
    • Trump barred Epstein from Mar-A-Lago after finding out that he had recruited a young woman there. He did not tolerate that behavior. [link]

Thanks for that research. Makes me :)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    For Instance:

For more:
    Why does he need to resign?

Another one of the Democrats close friends and contributor is a child molester and is going to jail but the democrats somehow once again make it Trumps fault or try to take him down in it too, SHOCKER. They never change their ways .
    No i absolutely reject any Trump involvement in raping young girls or abusing them. I believe Trump cut ties with the guy after there was proof of what he was.
    Either way, the Clintons (both) have had numerous credible allegations against them regarding rape of young women and minors even. And several close friends of theirs have went down for it. This is another.
    Trump talked about dirty things the clintons were involved in and I think a lot of people in those wealthy circles have been aware of the evil that goes on for some time.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

I heard about all this as well. I was about to post something about it after I read kut’s post but you’ve covered it pretty well.

Of course the msm will focus on the Trump connection to make something out of it without presenting most of the things that you have posted here and Clinton’s connection will be a side note.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I heard about all this as well. I was about to post something about it after I read kut’s post but you’ve covered it pretty well.

Of course the msm will focus on the Trump connection to make something out of it without presenting most of the things that you have posted here and Clinton’s connection will be a side note.

I dunno, I think this is one of those topics that they'll steer clear from, and actually report neutrally for the time being. They know far too well that "their side" will be implicated by this equally, if not more.

It's one of those volatile situations that no one wants to touch.

Everyone would prefer this story disappear.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Do not trust anything you read in Wikipedia related to this topic. Clinton/Epstein supporters are actively trying to whitewash it. They edited out references to Clinton while leaving in references to Trump. Note the differences in the "Personal Life" section. Little Stalins are trying to revise history again.

Original wikipedia entry:
    0IJilmw.jpg

Updated wikipedia entry:
    5rYKrj5.jpg

Edit: I just checked the history on that page. It has over 150(!) edits from June 7th-9th so far.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I dunno, I think this is one of those topics that they'll steer clear from, and actually report neutrally for the time being. They know far too well that "their side" will be implicated by this equally, if not more.

It's one of those volatile situations that no one wants to touch.

Everyone would prefer this story disappear.
    They started down the road trying to make something out of it concerning Trump’s connection when he was making favorable comments years ago about Epstein before all this other stuff came to light and I haven’t really seen the msm present the other side when Trump turned on Epstein and helped bring him to justice the first time.

Top Bottom