• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I dunno, I think this is one of those topics that they'll steer clear from, and actually report neutrally for the time being. They know far too well that "their side" will be implicated by this equally, if not more...

I don't think they care.

If the Clintons have to be sacrificed, so be it. As long as something sticks to Trump, that's a trade they'd gladly make.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Seems to me that anyone who favored in-depth investigations of the sitting POTUS's birth records should also favor in-depth investigations of potential child molestation by past and current POTUSes.

Well, if there's any sense of taking a consistent position on this kind of thing.

It certainly sounds like Trump has less to worry about on this particular topic than, say, tax evasion or perjury. So, in a way, it could be a net-positive distraction for him.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I would totally agree that anyone proven to be involved with such alleged dispicable activities should be brought to justice no matter what party affiliation or societal status.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    While I certainly can't say it is impossible that Trump might have participated in such activity, from what I've read, it is highly unlikely as it appears that he despised it instead.

• Epstein was investigated for similar crimes in 2009. The only "high powered" person to help the claimant's lawyer was Donald Trump. [link] According to this same lawyer, not only was Trump the only one of "a lot" of these people to respond to subpoenas, but he was very generous with his time and his information checked out. [link]
    • The case where Trump was accused of having sex with a 13-year old was brought 22 years later during the 2016 presidential campaign. It was dropped because the accuser recanted. [link]
    • Opposition research firm Fusion GPS (not exactly Trump promoters) followed the rabbit trail trying to link Trump and Epstein's "Lolita Express" operation. The reporter who worked with them (Ken Silverstein) said "I failed to nail him. Trumps ties were mild compared to Bill Clintons." [link]
    • Trump barred Epstein from Mar-A-Lago after finding out that he had recruited a young woman there. He did not tolerate that behavior. [link]

The link below says that Trump barred Epstein for assaulting a young girl at Mar-A-Lago.
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/08/...ump-banned-epstein-mar-a-lago-victims-lawyer/

Now here's the hard question. Let's say either one of the allegations are true. Trump either knew that Epstein was trying to recruit and underaged girl, or he knew he had assaulted a girl at Mar-A-Lago. Should I ask what you would do, if caught wind of someone doing this? I would think most people, who actually don't tolerate that behavior, would contact local law enforcement and have that guy locked up. There does not seem to be any indication that this happened. Both mentions simply say he was barred.... it would be nice if there was an "and" in there, followed up with a "notified the authorities." Do you think the president followed up, as most would?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    What you or I or "most" would do is entirely irrelevant. The fact remains that Trump kicked him Epstein for his actions. That isn't someone who tolerates abuse of minors.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...it would be nice if there was an "and" in there, followed up with a "notified the authorities." Do you think the president followed up, as most would?

In the circle Trump and Epstein run in, I don't think "notified the authorities" is ever considered proper etiquette.:rolleyes:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Seems to me that anyone who favored in-depth investigations of the sitting POTUS's birth records should also favor in-depth investigations of potential child molestation by past and current POTUSes.

Well, if there's any sense of taking a consistent position on this kind of thing.

It certainly sounds like Trump has less to worry about on this particular topic than, say, tax evasion or perjury. So, in a way, it could be a net-positive distraction for him.
    LOL
    Man, are people really still holding out hope on this BS with tax evasion and other BS allegations about Trump?
    Just funny.
    Meanwhile our country is winning despite the Democrats treasonous acts and holding our government hostage.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Now here's the hard question. Let's say either one of the allegations are true. Trump either knew that Epstein was trying to recruit and underaged girl, or he knew he had assaulted a girl at Mar-A-Lago. Should I ask what you would do, if caught wind of someone doing this? I would think most people, who actually don't tolerate that behavior, would contact local law enforcement and have that guy locked up. There does not seem to be any indication that this happened. Both mentions simply say he was barred.... it would be nice if there was an "and" in there, followed up with a "notified the authorities." Do you think the president followed up, as most would?

Kinda seems like a Penn State issue.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Seriously, did you expect Trump to call the po-po and get crossed off Epstein's Manhattan dinner party guestlist?:rolleyes:

Well, my expectations of Trump's morality, let alone any sort of ethical action from him, are incredibly low.

So... no. I would not expect that. But, I would expect there to be some sort of consequences - legal or in the court of public opinion - from his inaction.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Well, all things being equal I would agree. People named Clinton or Obama, or Kennedy for that matter, have been held as being above accountability. Meanwhile, Trump has already been investigated for a load of horse****. I have reached the point where I can go with the position that if there are no rules for anyone else, why should there be rules for Trump?

YOUR SICK

You should make sure you have an understanding of the people you are running your mouth toward. He was being sarcastic as Hell.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    In a forum setting, sarcasm rarely ages well.

Actually, in any written media, that's true. Without context, A Modest Proposal loses meaning.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    ]

In a forum setting, sarcasm rarely ages well.

Actually, in any written media, that's true. Without context, A Modest Proposal loses meaning.

I can agree up to a point. It exceeds credulity to think Expat serious.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Well, that's not as outrageous as other things I've read on here, so I cut the 2012-join-date-but-only-56ish-posts dude a bit of a break. He's probably not as familiar with the "regulars."

For the record, I knew what Expat was doing back when he wrote it, and again when it has come back up.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Well, that's not as outrageous as other things I've read on here, so I cut the 2012-join-date-but-only-56ish-posts dude a bit of a break. He's probably not as familiar with the "regulars."

For the record, I knew what Expat was doing back when he wrote it, and again when it has come back up.

:yesway:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Recruiting children on three continents... servicing how many people?
    A honey pot operation being run for who?

So really, the attack on Iran could have been allowed to go forward but noooooo!

Top Bottom