• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

According to Gore, people are being pulled down “rabbit holes” by algorithms that are “the digital equivalent of AR-15s – they ought to be banned, they really ought to be banned!”

Gore claimed, “It’s an abuse of the public forum” and that people were being sucked into echo chambers.

“If you spend too much time in the echo chamber, what’s weaponized is another form of AI, not artificial intelligence, artificial insanity! I’m serious!” he added.

Full speech from his COP(e)28 appearance at the link.

I watched some of that, he was nuts before, he's really crazy now.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    View attachment 320100

Venusian cows driving suv's caused this.

Considering how little Venus has been explored I wonder what they base this on. Surface probes that have managed to get through the crushing atmospheric pressure lasted a matter of minutes on the surface sending back really limited information compared to exploration of Mars.

WEF climate people can't make accurate predictions here on Earth, so I don't see their ideas about the planetary history of Venus being anything more that a continuation of their big scam.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Considering how little Venus has been explored I wonder what they base this on. Surface probes that have managed to get through the crushing atmospheric pressure lasted a matter of minutes on the surface sending back really limited information compared to exploration of Mars.

WEF climate people can't make accurate predictions here on Earth, so I don't see their ideas about the planetary history of Venus being anything more that a continuation of their big scam.
    Well, it is where women came from so humans did cause it, explains quite a bit about some women to. Women arrived on earth around the last ice age right? So Venus warmed up because the women brought the ice to earth! Makes perfect sense if you are WEF.

*note it is "man made" global warming on earth. Can we blame women for the next ice age now? I am sure that was "sciency" enough to publish in a leading journal(make up some historical charts and figures of course!). Add monetary benefit if you include the WEF study in the credits as a source of data/reference.

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

The climate cult is a religion unto itself and like most, it is based on faith. I have a thousands of years old bible, they have the benefit of writing theirs as they go so they can make up whatever they want without science, without reason or proof. Faith that everything is bad except what we're not doing today is all that is required.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I see you're not including yourself

Summer soldiers
    The question neither includes or excludes. I did not include you in that either. I’m asking if 3% is enough this time.

I can see why you get frustrated though. You read so much into things.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Something like 160 million men, not going to try to parse the numbers of too old, or too chicken or too effeminate or too triggered

.03 X 160,000,000 = 4,800,000

I think the entire army, guard and polizei total less than 2 million

you make the call

Top Bottom