• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skoty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I wouldn't try to even grab the suspect across counter with the muzzle facing me. His finger was resting on the frame of the pistol (I guess credit for trigger control? haha) but it would only have taken a millisecond to pull the trigger if he wanted. Lucky that guy didn't get shot in the stomach, dumb move in my opinion though.

I was in the shell gas station by my house the other day which is a really really small one, 3 isle to barely squeeze through type, and I was thinking to myself, if I were to get into a position where I had to draw upon a suspect, it would be a definite tight quarters to be able to even draw. I concluded that for my own safety I need to practice tight quarters draw at home just so I feel comfortable with it.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Wow. If you're going to grab something, why not the gun instead of the guys shirt?

Maybe it was a airsoft or a pellet gun; that seems to be happening a lot lately. I can't see any other reason why the BG didn't shoot the clerk, unless the BG was smart enough to not want to go away for murder.

Top Bottom