• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    in the classifieds right now you can get a mini 14 for 1200 or you can buy new for 731 plus transfer
    in the classifieds you can get a pre owned glock 19 for 575 dollar with factory items and a 33 round mag included ...you can get this gun for 500 new plus transfer and i am pretty sure a 33 round mags is not worth 75 bucks

Let me give some of you guys an economics lesson.
    I will compare and illustrate it with real estates principle of substitution

According to the principle of substitution, a buyer will not pay more for a property than an equally desirable property.

Applied to your used gun:

According to the principle of substitution, a buyer will not pay more for a used gun than an equally desirable used gun.

So when you bump your stupid over priced shield for 40 consecutive days then you probably have it priced to high....also i tire of people buying glock 42 mouse guns and selling them for 600...who is buying these? You should be restrained if you cant wait 30 days to get a glock in a mouse caliber

Thats all--free market bashers -bring it on...i am free to bash in the free market...i can see being over 50 bucks but the mini 14 dude is over 500...did he buy it a don's guns?

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Hey the fun part is the people defending this type of ad are those doing the same thing. IMHO they are hoping they will draw buyers from those that other wise can not legally buy a gun. I see no other reason for the ads.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    attachment.php

aeroe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    My favorite postings are used carry guns (sometimes with holster wear), that claimed to have never been fired.
    I like to rage on Kel-tec prices, and magazines called "clips". :)

jy951

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    My favorite adds are those titled "fealers." I still don't understand how it is different than WTS or WTT.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    My favorite are those who list multiple items in one add, then bump forever until all are sold. Forces viewers to do the work sifting through already sold items, often the one's listed in the thread title. :xmad:

WTS - Multiple Items; AR - $200 / 1911 - $100

no pics :laugh:
    sold
    sold
    sold
    sold
    sold

Federal Bulk Pack - $75
    still for sale!!!

bump
    bump
    bump
    bump
    bump
    bump

Last Edited 03-15-2013

Last edited:

Razer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2013
    South Central Indiana
    I remember when this site went online the classifieds were pretty awesome. (Yes, I have seriously lurked that long, I was here within the first week lol) Now, realistically they are almost useless at least on the handgun side. Every single gun I'm in the market for I can buy new cheaper then used. Shield, XDS, Sig, you name it and it's overpriced vs new. It's funny really, but in a sad way knowing how it started out.

Maybe people are trying to make up for paying too much during one scare or another, I have no clue. I do know that I'll just buy new ones though lol.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    Coincidentially i just got an infraction for asking the dude about his overpriced mini...so u should get an in an infraction for not knowing how to use fractions when calculating the price of your used gun lol..i.e. 731 x .90=1200

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Coincidentially i just got an infraction for asking the dude about his overpriced mini...so u should get an in an infraction for not knowing how to use fractions when calculating the price of your used gun lol..i.e. 731 x .90=1200

[video=youtube_share;DprFYMvWXLo]http://youtu.be/DprFYMvWXLo[/video]

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

Free advice: let it go...

When you start publicly complaining about infractions, they tend to progress to more than just infractions.

Top Bottom