Classic Car Pics. Yours not yours, all things cool or not so cool.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    A boy in my school chopped the top off a Honda AN-600. It was a horrible joke of a car before he screwed it up. The doors never opened again, There was NO strength in that floor pan. He did drive it for a little while before it collapsed.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    A boy in my school chopped the top off a Honda AN-600. It was a horrible joke of a car before he screwed it up. The doors never opened again, There was NO strength in that floor pan. He did drive it for a little while before it collapsed.

My brother had one just like the orange one. I have a picture of him and my dad picking the front wheels off the ground by grabbing the bumper.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    With a few exceptions, today's vehicles are "vanilla" when it comes to style.

Better in most ways? Sure. A soul? Nope.
    Reminds me of what my Dad said about steam engines. Dad said a diesel locomotive was safer, more powerful, cheaper, and more reliable but it was just a tool. He said steam engines were each different, like they had a personality.

My current vehicle is smooth, powerful, with a bazillion doodads. What it is missing is the feel of truly mechanical controls. The feel of the engine as the clutch is feathered. The feel of the pedals as gas is balanced with friction. Road feel through a manual steering gear.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy

If you like old small Hondas check this out.

I never knew about this car but I'm absolutely in love with this after what the guy did to his. Even the stock ones look really good IMO.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    My dad’s. Or as he calls them: my inheritance...
    Lucky you. My inheritance will involve dividing up a collection of about 15, 2 cylinder John Deeres. And no particularly rare or valuable ones at that...

shKdk4yl.jpg

V4HP2uYl.jpg

Always bummed me out as a kid that my family was restoring those instead of classic muscle cars.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom