• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    At least 53% of all gun homicides are committed by 13% of the population. This 13% is generally concentrated in democratic inner city districts.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I've been saying this for well over a decade: the primary division in America is urban vs rural. Everything else pales in comparison.

mistap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Art. 1, Sec. 32
    At least 53% of all gun homicides are committed by 13% of the population. This 13% is generally concentrated in democratic inner city districts.

Not sure where your #'s come from, but I'd like to see what they would be if you factored out suicides, "accidents", slef-defense, and only counted Murders.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    Not sure where your #'s come from, but I'd like to see what they would be if you factored out suicides, "accidents", slef-defense, and only counted Murders.

My numbers come directly from the FBI Uniform Crime Reports. They are all homicides, no suicides, accidents, self defense, etc. Those numbers are just the facts. The statement about most of the 13% living in democratic districts was from the article.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    :eek::faint:

To think that I would live to see the day that some form of logic, reason, and rationality would actually emanate from the People's Republik of Chicagoland.

cat-its-beautiful-757604.jpg

mistap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Art. 1, Sec. 32
    My numbers come directly from the FBI Uniform Crime Reports. They are all homicides, no suicides, accidents, self defense, etc. Those numbers are just the facts. The statement about most of the 13% living in democratic districts was from the article.

Thanks for the clarification. I was unaware that homicide=murder only.

I was not questioning your statement.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Great article... and let's see the liberals want more entitlement programs, that will generate more urban, under-average pay areas... huh, go figure they are perpetuating what they supposedly denounce! :n00b:

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Agree!
    News is heavily slanted toward metro life as well. I think it is high time we fight the media on issues that pertain to everyone outside of Chicago, New York, LA and the other large cities. Why should these cities dictate culture, laws, norms and values to everyone else.

tj_v89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    That was actually a pretty good article. Turns out Jim Bob and all his neighbors in the country have a lot of firearms and aren't shooting anybody.

^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^

This is the point that I raise to all who advocate EVEN MORE gun control.They usually dont have a valid reply. Nay, they NEVER have a valid reply.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    That was actually a pretty good article. Turns out Jim Bob and all his neighbors in the country have a lot of firearms and aren't shooting anybody.

It's pretty obvious after reading it, that the problem is the big cities. and who are the big cities full of? Liberal democrats. So, the answer is clear. :D

Top Bottom