Circle Center soon to become Fed Gun Free Zone...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    The other side of said coin is that some businesses may actually decide that they would rather not have gun owners in their stores (hence the no-guns signs some post), and that may further emblazon them to rent from Simon.

We're on the wrong side of the pendulum swing right now and its going to take hard work to overcome some of the outright lies that have been spewed in all the left-ist propaganda regarding gun ownership.

the publicity continues to appear anti-gun, but more people are buying guns

I think even amongst those who don't voice it outwardly, more are sympathetic to gun ownership. That includes store owners and managers.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011

I think even amongst those who don't voice it outwardly, more are sympathetic to gun ownership. That includes store owners and managers.

exactly. Every time I go to the range I see a different group of people, the range is generally pretty packed with "normal looking" people. A cross section of America. Older, Younger, Men, Women etc.. It would be difficult to label the group into a certain stereotype.

Being a gun owner for a long time was somewhat frowned upon, but I think more an more, Responsible gun owners are showing up more and more.

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013

The media controls what people perceive as the popular opinion. There is no doubt that most Americans support the 2nd amendment. Yes, even the majority of democrats (I'm talking about voters here) support gun rights.

sellersdw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    I work downtown, across from the mall and head there for lunch all the time. Would be interested to see a legal interpretation on this. Most the restaurants and hotels downtown are connected to the mall physically or by hallways, tunnels, or sky bridges like the arts garden. This includes the convention center. So since my office is within 1000ft am I in a gun free zone because Simon chooses to rent space to a charter? Time to move the office.

Top Bottom