• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Alright, let's back this bus up for a second. I see something in this article even worse than buying cigarettes with unemployment money.

"Whiton said a young man came in to the store to buy two packs or cigarettes on May 29. When she asked him for his ID, he handed her his EBT card."

First, she asks for ID, he hands her that? That isn't ID. Let's look down farther.

"The next day Whiton said the customer’s foster mother came to the store to complain."

If he was old enough to buy cigarettes, WTF is the kid's guardian doing butting in? If he's not old enough, it's illegal to sell him smokes and WTF is the kid's guardian doing butting in?

Welfare class family thinking it is their money to do with as they see fit. Come on guy's, they did nothing for it, let them waste as they want to. I agree totally, WTF........................:xmad:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    why can't we get all these welfare people, to clean the street, parks, paint the government housing, find something to do that will help the public

I said this very thing in another thread. Luck getting that done. These are votes bought and paid for by us. There will be no changes made.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    We need a comman man to run on a clean it all up platform and the whole country to get behind him and vote him in. Otherwise, we will continue to keep dealing with the same. One can dream can't he? :dunno:

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    I realize I'm new around here, but I'm both amused and saddened by how many posters here come off as stereotypical hillbillies, blaming everything on gotdayum libruls.

Both sides suck. Anyone who thinks either Republicans or Democrats give a rat **** about any of us needs to pass around whatever the hell it is you're smoking.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So, if I can get gov.t housing, food stamps, healthcare, cell phone.....

Why is it that I'm working??????

670817f.jpg

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Now now, if they're buying smokes and booze most of that money is just going right back the federal and State government as taxes. And it supports a local business!

If they're gambling with it, again, the money (or some of it) is going to the State government for some program or other.

So basically it's going from tax to tax. It's not like they're investing it and actually making money with our money.

Maybe working folks ought to quit their jobs and apply for welfare too. Let George Soros carry us all for a while.

By the way, for all the criticism of China here, and grumbling about (foreign) Communists, they don't have welfare, food stamps, or government sponsored health insurance there. If you don't work, you starve and/or get sick. I'm guessing it's the same in North Korea.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I realize I'm new around here, but I'm both amused and saddened by how many posters here come off as stereotypical hillbillies, blaming everything on gotdayum libruls.

Both sides suck. Anyone who thinks either Republicans or Democrats give a rat **** about any of us needs to pass around whatever the hell it is you're smoking.

Wow....do not waste any time sitting on the fence, jump right in. Hmmmmm I am
    not a hillbilly but I know some, yes I do.

Top Bottom