• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If Christie runs, we'll be watching two Democrats running against each other for a Regressive and Oppressed America.

You are seeing a moral sickness being manifested. The majority of Americans no longer believe in freedom or individual rights. They would prefer a god-king or at least a messiah.

Stop seeking a political solution. The problem is not our leaders but the people such as your family members and your neighbors. It is so deeply embedded in the soul of the American people that they would prefer to conquered by Islam than have to be responsible for their lives. It is not just being given free stuff, it is the belief that they, as individuals, can not run their own lives. That they need "gods" to govern them. Most Americans want slavery under a god-king to being free men. This can not be solved by electing mere men.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    True conservatives are the ones who know that the Constitution is still the only way to go. They are the ones who love and want to protect our country and her people. There are very few true conservatives in our government right now. We have Progressives in both parties. So, we have Democrats, Republicans (RINOs) and Constitutional patriots.

The left is telling the people that the constitution is flawed and needs to be replaced. The people are so screwed up in American that they prefer slavery.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What will happen is that conservatives will stay home and Clinton would be elected. The establishment republicans do not seem to understand how big the conservative movement is.

It is not that libertarians can cost the republicans the election, it is that they are constantly doing the democrats work by not only tearing down the republican candidates but anyone who is conservative. Everyone who disagrees with them is a statist. It is like the libertarians want to see a fascist dictatorship as it would justify their beliefs.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    1. Basically there is NO one that the libertarians support as no one will EVER be good enough. They do not want a human being. Rather, like the democrats, they are looking for a messiah to save them.

Basically no one is good enough. Everyone is flawed. YOu will never have the messiah that you want.

Everyone who disagrees with them is a statist.

We're still talking about Chris Christie, right? Do you think he isn't a statist? Is he worth voting for?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What made Bill Clinton "good"?

Keeping in mind, I was specific and compared him against Bush and Obama...

-FMLA
    -Made the deal that deactivate 1700 Soviet/Russian nuclear warheads
    -Ended the policy of discrimnation against gays in the military
    -Child Income Tax Credit (giving back people's money)
    -Cut welfare to it's lowest level in 32 years
    -Employemnet was at it's lowest in 30 year
    -Created 22 Million jobs
    -created a surplus in the public deficit

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Do not forget that much of what BJ (Bill Jefferson) Clinton, the impeached, disbarred pervert is credited with having done was not of his doing -- it resulted from a Republican House and a strong Speaker -- Newt Gingrich -- forcing deals. If good old BJ had had a Democrat House, things would have been much different. As a president and as a man, he is personally responsible for disgracing the office of the president and setting an example for and mainstreaming a decline in morality in this country. Some others have come close to his depravity. Close, but no cigar.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Do not forget that much of what BJ (Bill Jefferson) Clinton, the impeached, disbarred pervert is credited with having done was not of his doing -- it resulted from a Republican House and a strong Speaker -- Newt Gingrich -- forcing deals. If good old BJ had had a Democrat House, things would have been much different. As a president and as a man, he is personally responsible for disgracing the office of the president and setting an example for and mainstreaming a decline in morality in this country. Some others have come close to his depravity. Close, but no cigar.

Why should I care about a president getting some action in the Oval Office... especially when Hillary is the alternative? The only person that I can see having a legitimate gripe is Hillary, and given she hasn't gone anywhere, I doubt she was all that concerned with it.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We're still talking about Chris Christie, right? Do you think he isn't a statist? Is he worth voting for?

I do not want Christie. It would be miserable to have to support him if he were elected. But it would also be painful if Hillary is elected.

But then we are far past the time that any politician would make a difference. No libertarian will EVER be able to turn this country around. Ted Cruz or Rand Paul will not help.

In many cases we are so bad that you have to understand that you can not fix stupid. That is how bad most Americans are these days. At least 50% of the country is so screwed up that they no longer believe in freedom, no longer believe in Western Culture, and want a secular version of a god-king to rule them. They have bought totally into the myths of the left, into the revolutionary theology. If they win, we go into 70 years of enslavement.

The solutions are going to have to come from something far more powerful that politics, academics or even religion.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I do not want Christie. It would be miserable to have to support him if he were elected. But it would also be painful if Hillary is elected.

But then we are far past the time that any politician would make a difference. No libertarian will EVER be able to turn this country around. Ted Cruz or Rand Paul will not help.

In many cases we are so bad that you have to understand that you can not fix stupid. That is how bad most Americans are these days. At least 50% of the country is so screwed up that they no longer believe in freedom, no longer believe in Western Culture, and want a secular version of a god-king to rule them. They have bought totally into the myths of the left, into the revolutionary theology. If they win, we go into 70 years of enslavement.

The solutions are going to have to come from something far more powerful that politics, academics or even religion.

Science?

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    -Created 22 Million jobs

I answered the non-quoted parts in my last post. For the quoted parts, um, you are kidding, right? Or drinking the kool-aid? These are urban legends. And Democrat talking points that are false. Reagan put in place the policies that created a tsunami of job growth that continued well into the BJ Clinton years. And the so-called surplus was an accounting cook the books presto-chango. Clinton was a disaster. I did not say "unmitigated" disaster, because Gingrich -- the last Republican Speaker who really knew what he was doing -- MITIGATED BJ.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Why should I care about a president getting some action in the Oval Office... especially when Hillary is the alternative? The only person that I can see having a legitimate gripe is Hillary, and given she hasn't gone anywhere, I doubt she was all that concerned with it.

It is called morality. It s called leadership. It is called setting the right example for young Americans. If you think having sex is a recreational activity instead of something profoundly intimate and sacred, then we are so polar opposite that any conversation on the topic is worthless. If that is the case, then you would probably fit right in in San Francisco. The weather is nice there. And anything goes.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I answered the non-quoted parts in my last post. For the quoted parts, um, you are kidding, right? Or drinking the kool-aid? These are urban legends. And Democrat talking points that are false. Reagan put in place the policies that created a tsunami of job growth that continued well into the BJ Clinton years. And the so-called surplus was an accounting cook the books presto-chango. Clinton was a disaster. I did not say "unmitigated" disaster, because Gingrich -- the last Republican Speaker who really knew what he was doing -- MITIGATED BJ.

Prove them wrong with a source, and I say I was wrong. I'll will point out that I said "public" deficit, rather that National Debt; and the two arent the same.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It is called morality. It s called leadership. It is called setting the right example for young Americans. If you think having sex is a recreational activity instead of something profoundly intimate and sacred, then we are so polar opposite that any conversation on the topic is worthless. If that is the case, then you would probably fit right in in San Francisco. The weather is nice there. And anything goes.

The Pope called, and your Cardinalship is ready. What a president does in his own personal time is his business, and as long as it doesn't influence our freedoms or national security, it's none of my business either.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You are seeing a moral sickness being manifested. The majority of Americans no longer believe in freedom or individual rights. They would prefer a god-king or at least a messiah.

Stop seeking a political solution. The problem is not our leaders but the people such as your family members and your neighbors. It is so deeply embedded in the soul of the American people that they would prefer to conquered by Islam than have to be responsible for their lives. It is not just being given free stuff, it is the belief that they, as individuals, can not run their own lives. That they need "gods" to govern them. Most Americans want slavery under a god-king to being free men. This can not be solved by electing mere men.

Wait, you're implying that anarchy is the answer? wow trooper what has gotten into you?

Yes, you're right, government can not solve the problems we currently face. Only the dissolution of government and people taking responsibility for themselves will ever change anything.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    If you think having sex is a recreational activity instead of something profoundly intimate and sacred, ...

Why do those things have to be mutually exclusive? I think that sex is a profoundly intimate and sacred recreational activity. The Bible doesn't say I'm wrong, I checked.

And for that matter, why in the world do you think someone else's sexual activity is any of your business at all? "Thou shalt meddleth in the bedrooms of othereths" isn't the eleventh commandment. Again, I checked. Come to think about it "Thou shalt not be a Peeping Tom" may be. I'll check.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Keeping in mind, I was specific and compared him against Bush and Obama...

-FMLA
    -Made the deal that deactivate 1700 Soviet/Russian nuclear warheads
    -Ended the policy of discrimnation against gays in the military
    -Child Income Tax Credit (giving back people's money)
    -Cut welfare to it's lowest level in 32 years
    -Employemnet was at it's lowest in 30 year
    -Created 22 Million jobs

Clinton did every statist thing that was asked of him at the time. He took things to an incrementally worse place than his predecessor, and paved the way for incrementally worse things from his successor. He was a corporate crony; a NWO supporter; a servant of the D.C. Machine. If his CFR-supporting wife gets into the seat, she'll take things to an incrementally worse place than Bush and Obama have.

Some highlights of the Clinton legacy
    - NAFTA
    - Assault Weapons Ban
    - Undeclared war in Kosovo
    - Undeclared war in Somalia
    - Iraq sanctions; killed 500,000 Iraqi children.
    - FMLA; more federal intervention in the workplace.
    - Balanced budget was a myth; Debt went up every year
    - Waco massacre
    - Death penalty reform; Increased the likelihood that innocent people will be killed on death row by limiting appeals
    - Tons of corporate welfare
    - Community Reinvestment Act; mandated loans to low income individuals; led to a certain housing bubble.
    - Expanded, militarized, and federalized law enforcement across the country
    - Ballooned prison population to record levels; ramped up the Drug War.
    - Communication Decency Act; censorship of the internet
    - Expanded executive powers in the name of fighting terrorism

Then there were the murder coverups, drug running, false flag terrorism, and more.

Top Bottom