• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Didn't read the story. Just gets so damned depressing. Will wait and see what is up with it before I comment again. All this insanity makes me want to.....:alcoholic:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Besides ingo I find myself watching less and less news. And guess what? I'm happier!

I don't want any child to be harmed and it's not that I'm trying to ignore things like this (well maybe somewhat), but there are just so many things in the world that we cannot change or fix. I have selected a couple issues that I want to get behind as a citizen this year and hopefully improve. But trying to take on everything all at once gets overwhelming.
    Even with the last 3 year old that was shot I never read a news article about it. The media hypes up stuff to get a rise from people and usually the first 'BREAKING NEWS' reports are so far from the truth that it should be a crime to report it that way!

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Besides ingo I find myself watching less and less news. And guess what? I'm happier!

I don't want any child to be harmed and it's not that I'm trying to ignore things like this (well maybe somewhat), but there are just so many things in the world that we cannot change or fix. I have selected a couple issues that I want to get behind as a citizen this year and hopefully improve. But trying to take on everything all at once gets overwhelming.
    Even with the last 3 year old that was shot I never read a news article about it. The media hypes up stuff to get a rise from people and usually the first 'BREAKING NEWS' reports are so far from the truth that it should be a crime to report it that way!

AMEN!

im not allowed to rep you again apparently..

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar

You don't need the news, seems we have a few that love posting child shootings on firearms discussion boards.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The wife had the 10:00 Fox news on (surprise) and I saw a bit on this.
    I have to get on board with this thought....What the hell was a 3 year old answering the door for. What and why. There has to be more to this.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    The wife had the 10:00 Fox news on (surprise) and I saw a bit on this.
    I have to get on board with this thought....What the hell was a 3 year old answering the door for. What and why. There has to be more to this.

I use to always let the kids answer the door. Am I supposed to lock them in the closet when someone knocks on the door?

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    You don't need the news, seems we have a few that love posting child shootings on firearms discussion boards.

This is a good point. Why are members putting that stuff up here anyway?
    I know many here like to preach the safety rule to us. You'd think that INGO members were behind most of the accidents in the state the way we're lectured to on this forum.

338sniper

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    Jul 15, 2012
    I'm betting there is a LOT more to this story. I am betting the "answered the door and got shot" story is far from the truth, and I would be surprised if mom or someone she knows is not arrested by the time this is over

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This is a good point. Why are members putting that stuff up here anyway?
    I know many here like to preach the safety rule to us. You'd think that INGO members were behind most of the accidents in the state the way we're lectured to on this forum.
    While the news is often depressing and tragic, I don't think it's ever a bad idea to remind anyone, no matter their level of experience, just how important it is to be safe. From the little bit of info in the story, it doesn't sound like a safety issue in this case (other than possibly allowing the 3 y.o. to answer the door), but perhaps that's a lesson in itself.

Top Bottom