• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    My favorite LGS pulled a similar stunt. He had two AR's left and kept turnin people away and telling them he wasn't sure I he wanted to sell them and that he hadn't even priced the AR yet and wanted to wait a few days. All of the lgs's in my area have suspended trading and lay away except on a select few items and will only accept cash. It's gotten kinda crazy lately.

BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    I guess it depends if you're willing to pay INGO what CTD pays them? IF so then you might have a case.

I guess I was looking for a response from a moderator. Although not many, some places still operate on principle, not someone sticking money in their pocket. JMO. Thanks for your input.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    First of all, I only buy from a LGS anyway, but what if.....what if the incident in CT caused them to review their sales policies and they found some lacking and in need of revision? What if what they said originally was true?
    What they said originally was that they were suspending sales. It wasn't until later that they came out with the BS about "reviewing their process". *spit*

Top Bottom