• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I've order a few things from them, last was a set of mickey mouse boots about 5 yrs ago. never had any issues with them but its been 5 yrs sooooo

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I order from them all the time. Always get goot products and the shipping is almost disgustingly fast

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    A lot of people refuse to order from them anymore with their abuse of shoppers during the ammo craze and pushing a lot more foreign junk at higher prices.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Very fast shipping here too. I had an order a few months ago earlier in the morning. It was there the next day at 5 pm. Regular shipping paid and all.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I've ordered several items from cheaper than dirt over the years...saved alot of
    money an so far everything has been good with FAST shipping...today I ordered a
    1903A3 scope mount....I got a swede ITWB holster for my 1911, it was less than 10.00....took a chance on it an it turn out to be great, can't believe the quality..been wearing it for 2 yrs....so far so good for me.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Depends what you are looking for. Just remember you get what you pay for in most cases. However, every now and then they have good deals on decent name brand stuff. I will only shop there if they have the lowest price around by far.

Just don't agree with what they did to their customers during the "Ammo Scare"

McMark

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    I too have never had a problem with Cheaper Than Dirt. I do bounce between them and midwayusa. I browse Bud's quite. I haven't placed an order yet but I will at some point.

ShooterLee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    They are real easy to work with. Cheap prices, but sometimes their shipping can be high. Just make sure you aren't paying so much shipping that its cheaper to buy the same product elsewhere. They sure have a lot of cool stuff though.

broknaxl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    I've always got good stuff at fair prices with fast shipping. I do shop around though to get the best price.

Mitch B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    indiana
    I just placed my first order with them. Nice customer service, quick and easy, ordered 5 different things and said it would all be here within 3-5 days. +1 so far.

mutt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    A lot of people refuse to order from them anymore with their abuse of shoppers during the ammo craze and pushing a lot more foreign junk at higher prices.

That is when they lost me. They were pretty aggressive on the gouging right after the election

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I ALWAYS cross-shop them when I'm hunting for stuff.

Sometimes they're cheaper...sometimes they're not.

-J-

Top Bottom