Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I want to know what Don's is asking...:popcorn:

He has a new pricing sign out front.

arm-and-a-leg-72787769993.png

Is it bad that Don's guns prices are more reasonable than CTD?

Surely this is the end of days.

Last edited:

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    When 9/11 happened, the Seven Eleven right by our house jacked up the price of gas in anticipation of a run on gas. I swore that I'd never buy anything there again, even though I was a regular customer. That was 11 years ago and I've never stopped there since.

I feel the same way about CTD, and will buy my stuff elsewhere. I told them that, as well as passed it on to my gun buddies.

And for those of you who think that all of the whining and complaining will be forgotten and most will just go back to buying from them when they're the cheapest, THIS thread and others like it will be in the archives. I know that, when I was embarking on my first big purchases this year, I discovered INGO and did a quick search of places where I was intending to buy. I found a few places that my fellow IN shooters did not recommend.

Unfortunately, I didn't read anything bad about CTD when I did my research. Perhaps having this thread in the archives will help others in the future.

Perhaps...

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Don't worry as a lot of people here weren't smart enough to quit buying from them after the first election cycle. To many morons in the gun community

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I haven't given CTD a dime since the 08 election. They did the exact same thing then....I guess some of you forgot.

Nope, I still get the advertising flyers in the mail....

They are usually used for catching oil and hoppes while I am cleaning guns. :D

RonnieF

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    New Castle,Indiana
    With everyone going crazy and buy buy buy. There is no ammo hardly around here 223in is all gone. Wish people would calm down a little this isnt the first time something bad has happed and wont be the last.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Though I prefer LGS, I sadly had an order with CTD, just Cancelled it. Never doing business with them again. Btw, 1000 unlikes on facebook in 30 minutes. These people may have just committed business suicide.

Top Bottom