• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    The only thing I use CTD for is bathroom reading material. The different warehouse bs turned me off of them a long time ago. It's a bad internet business model, might be fine for brick and mortar, but not internet. Even most brick and mortar store will ship an item from a different store free of charge. They lost me long ago.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I like midway for alot of stuff, but typically there discounts only cover their high shipping charges if that. Plus you cant buy powder/primers from them without paying 2 hasmat fees. On the phone I was told it was because they are not allowed to store powder and primers in the same warehouse. That may be company policy, but its defitnally not law. I still order from them from time to time, but what usto be bi weekly orders quickly turned into once a year orders because of the shipping

I'm with you Alan. I use them when I absolutely have to. And I use their coupons/discounts to ease the sting of their high shipping fees.

One thing about them that does impress me: their shipping speed. Wow...seems like I just placed the order, and UPS is knocking on the door. :yesway:

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I really dislike CTD myself so I haven't used them in a good long while anyway but I find the use of the word "gouging" very funny.

There is no gouging! The retailer offers items at a price of their choosing. The buyer then decides if the price is fair or not and acts accordingly. For those who insist on calling high prices gouging you may want to write this down: IT IS THE BUYER THAT DECIDES IF THE PRICE IS REASONABLE. I guarantee you if people stop buying at the prices CTD is advertising they will lower them very quickly. If you want to blame someone for the high prices - blame the buyers!

Top Bottom