• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    Yep... they are not on my preferred list anymore. Plus with their screwy multiple shipping fees from different warehouses.....well, let's just say... Midway USA offers more reasonable shipping fees. :D

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Yep... they are not on my preferred list anymore. Plus with their screwy multiple shipping fees from different warehouses.....well, let's just say... Midway USA offers more reasonable shipping fees. :D

I do order some things from Midway also-BUT-NOT-Powder or primers. I have heard that they have the Haz-Mat shipped to you from different places, resulting in multi shipping and/or Haz-Mat fees??

For ME, it's hard to beat PowderValley on Haz-Mat items..Bill.

lon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Top, Dead Center
    I do order some things from Midway also-BUT-NOT-Powder or primers. I have heard that they have the Haz-Mat shipped to you from different places, resulting in multi shipping and/or Haz-Mat fees?
    True
    Also True

PV's everyday prices usually beat or equal everybody else's sale prices.

kyotekilr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    down wind
    Will never buy from them again. That is the highest i have seen. I dont quite understand the over priced ammo. Dont gey me wrong. The more the merrier but from my understanding the ban has nothing to do with ammo.

northtownship

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    They can go to &^%% as far as I'm concerned. The last two catalogs I have got in the mail are much lower in price than the website. When I called and asked if they will honor the catalog price all they say is there has been a price increse. I told them to take me off their mailing list and I will never order from them again.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Does anybody else have mags in stock? Cheaper Than Dirt is the only company I have seen that isn't just selling a backorder.

Sportsman guide is backorder, but at least their prices are good and they say they should be in Feb 6th. I placed an order, a month is not long to wait.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I do order some things from Midway also-BUT-NOT-Powder or primers. I have heard that they have the Haz-Mat shipped to you from different places, resulting in multi shipping and/or Haz-Mat fees??

Powder Valley = Very True :yesway:

nucone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkansas in the Ozarks
    They can go to &^%% as far as I'm concerned. The last two catalogs I have got in the mail are much lower in price than the website. When I called and asked if they will honor the catalog price all they say is there has been a price increse. I told them to take me off their mailing list and I will never order from them again.

Why? I choose to just stay on their mailing list and continue punishing them with the cost of catalogs and postage to a former customer who no longer buys anything from them. Plus - it helps my recycle center.:):

colts1982

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Kokomo
    Everyone seems to hate capitolism when the price goes up, but loves it when the prices go down....I just laugh.

Rising prices is one thing but directly after the newtown incident you jump prices from 14 bucks for a pmag too 60 and 399 for the m855 ammo to now 999.00 that aint capitolism thats gouging plain and simple.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis

colts1982

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Kokomo
    Chizzle I cant argue one bit with that article. I work in the auto industry so I do see first hand of supply and demand. At my place of business for the last three years we have been experiencing at times 3 month's wait for our vehicle's. That has increased our manning material blah blah blah and yes some cost has probably been passed to our customers, but rising in price while it sucks does not bother me if it is "normal" supply and demand like we have experienced within the last year or so like we have seen with ammo. I think we all can say it comes with the turf of a surging firearms market. But what cheaper did wasn't across the board on there semi auto stuff or more frankly there ar-15 stuff. It was only on there hhottest selling mag and there "best" most expensive ammo. I dont call that capitolism I call that gouging

flhultra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    corydon area
    I didn't know I had gold in my closet, under the bed , on the top shelf in the....?
    I always thought it was just brass and steel.
    stock market never had gains like this.
    Is this what they call increasing our net worth ?

KillStick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Anderson
    I ordered 800 rds of .223 got it at a decent price, like before panic prices. I plan on just waiting for this all to blow over.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom