Challenging times ahead. How do you protect your family and property?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't know what you guys are talking about. They have their people in charge of government, so they should be pretty content now, right?

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    giphy.gif
    3A1Y.gif

be sure to do it like Joe Biden & JeepHammer and just fire into the sky

Last edited:

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Youre absolutely right. We are about to experience a new era of peace and unity. I dont know about you guys but im F***ing pumped!
    in all honesty. I thought a lot about it and came to the conclusion that if both side had come to terms with trump, he could have accomplished a lot. I'm not a trump fan, but he did some good stuff. waaaay better than that other B!#@#.

So i decided, I'm going to enter this administration with a cleen sheet. I will not work against biden for the sole purpose of I dispise the guy (I do). I will do my best to hold him accountable ofr any misdeeds, but not until then. In other words, I'm giving the guy a shot. But I'm keeping my mags loaded just in case. (high probability) (he's already messing up) (He's as crooked as they get) (i gave him a fair chance)

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    in all honesty. I thought a lot about it and came to the conclusion that if both side had come to terms with trump, he could have accomplished a lot. I'm not a trump fan, but he did some good stuff. waaaay better than that other B!#@#.

So i decided, I'm going to enter this administration with a cleen sheet. I will not work against biden for the sole purpose of I dispise the guy (I do). I will do my best to hold him accountable ofr any misdeeds, but not until then. In other words, I'm giving the guy a shot. But I'm keeping my mags loaded just in case. (high probability) (he's already messing up) (He's as crooked as they get) (i gave him a fair chance)
    As did I, he lost me with all of his executive orders already.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    same, look at who he lined up on his cabinet. A lot of major players from major hedgefunds, as well as special interest private groups looking to make a LOT of money from the e.o.'s he already signed....

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've worn a sidearm at home for years. It sits on the nightstand next to my nightstand gun at night. Loud dogs, lights, alarms

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Video cameras 29" Monitor next to the TV. Driveway alarms.Door and window alarms. 2 Dogs.. 1 big and mean 1 small and yappy...and my EDC With me at all times even in the house
    Good relationship with my neighbors.
    Not associating with Riff Raff
    I take my home security seriously

LuckySarge

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    Columbia City
    Everything posted so far I agree with 100%. Neighbors can be a wonderful thing, both as people who keep track of your place and people who help in time of need. What has been lost in the country is:
    In order to have a good neighbor you must become a good neighbor.
    How do you become a good neighbor? General courtesy! Check on your neighbors, talk to them, offer to take in their mail when they are on vacation. Check up on the elders around, offer to clean a gutter for them, check if they need anything at the store when you are heading that way. I have the best neighbors in the world, we check on each other and help each other. Alarm systems are good, dogs even better but alert neighbors looking out for you and yours are priceless. However it takes time, effort and caring. But believe me, it's worth it.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    JMO
    1. Don’t live in a high crime area then be surprised when crime happens.

2. Have a security plan in place just like a fire drill practice it.

3. Don’t think if you are just doing yard work or BBQing you have a pass on security.

4. Dark Happens training in low light is essential.

5. Training / Mental Fitness if you don’t do it a bad guy might take your handgun and put it in your prison purse.

6. The ability to defend yourself and yours. Have a long talk about “if” you can do it. Not everyone can that’s ok be honest with yourself and abilities.

7. Have a knowledge of self defense law. Please don’t talk to the police in-depth without a lawyer.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    number 1. should be, "dont make a defensive measures checklist on a public website where people can find your ip/name/location"

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom