• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Thomas Mitchell was found guilty for aggravated assault in the[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]shooting of his girlfriend. He shot her because he thought she[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]was going to say the word "New Jersey." His lawyer said certain[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]words caused Mitchell to snap such as "Wisconsin," "New Jersey,"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]"Snickers," and "Mars." Mitchell who is 54, covered his ears in[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]court when these words were about to be said. The witnesses had[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]to use flashcards instead. Mitchell was said to be troubled but[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]not crazy. On March 19, 1999 Mitchell was convicted to shooting[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]his girlfriend three times because he thought she was going to[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]say "New Jersey." His girlfriend however survived the attack and[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]died from other causes before the trial had begun.[/FONT]

I hate New Jersey too but wow. :D

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Greensburg
    New Jersey???? I don't know but I could find better words than New Jersey, such as laundry, dishes, mowing etc. that would make me flip out faster than New Jersey or Snickers:D This guy is clearly a nutball.

knobcreeknut

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 18, 2008
    shelbyville
    I used to work with a guy that would flip out at the mere mention of meatloaf. apparently when he was a kid his older brother tied him in a chair and force fed him an entire meatloaf. this guy would get violent if you repeated the word. we were asked by the company not to bring meatloaf for lunch. I promptly told them to GTH and brought in meatloaf until I was able to get him fired for threatening me. complete psycho!!

and just incase he is on this forum

MEATLOAF
    MEATLOAF
    MEATLOAF

JByer323

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    I used to work with a guy that would flip out at the mere mention of meatloaf. apparently when he was a kid his older brother tied him in a chair and force fed him an entire meatloaf. this guy would get violent if you repeated the word. we were asked by the company not to bring meatloaf for lunch. I promptly told them to GTH and brought in meatloaf until I was able to get him fired for threatening me. complete psycho!!

and just incase he is on this forum

MEATLOAF
    MEATLOAF
    MEATLOAF

Rep for you. If I was in your situation, I would be compelled to f*ck with this dude.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom