• ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I like to think of Century Arms as "nothing good". :rockwoot:

Then you would be pretty impressed by several of the CAI firearms that I own. It doesn't shock me all that much that people like to be completely ignorant based on what they've read or heard though. The problems people hear about with Century guns are because the people with the problems didn't inspect the guns prior to purchase. That ends up as much on the buyer as it is on Century.

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    Then you would be pretty impressed by several of the CAI firearms that I own. It doesn't shock me all that much that people like to be completely ignorant based on what they've read or heard though. The problems people hear about with Century guns are because the people with the problems didn't inspect the guns prior to purchase. That ends up as much on the buyer as it is on Century.

Yep. I'll put my Century VZ-2008 against ANY stock combat carbine on the market. It's that good. (and yes, I have fired a few of them!)

As far as the shotgun goes, I would say you will have to find one, inspect it, and see for yourself. I have no idea on them. I would imagine Century imports them (thats their main game is importing stuff). So it would be smart to find who makes it over seas, and then do your homework on the Googlefu.

Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    My century arms ak was flawless. I could've shot rocks out of it. People have all sorts of opinions on them, but most of the negative feedback are the same guys that hate glocks and have never touched one. I have owned three of their products and never had any problems.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    The coach gun my dad has is very nice, the price just made it that much sweeter. The breach is tight, the barrels are regulated well, and the action is solid. I havehad good luck with century imports and the ones they build in country. Others seem to expect a palma match rifle on marlin model 60 budget.

Top Bottom