• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I have a two year old smart phone and the battery is starting to lose it's charge half way through the day. Am I better to get a new phone and contract or just the battery? I have Verizon.

heavyhitter1k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    I'd get a battery....cheaper and no new contract. Unless you really want a newer phone.

What phone is it?

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Get the battery. Even if you are going to upgrade in the next 6 months, it's nice to have a good battery when you put your old phone away. Most smart phones are just little computers once theh no longer have a cell number attached to them. I always keep one around incase my good phone takes a swim or something like that.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I'd get a battery....cheaper and no new contract. Unless you really want a newer phone.

What phone is it?

Casio C771 and I like is because it's dustproof and waterproof. I work construction and it has held up on the job. I hate the new contract that goes with a new phone.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    If you like the phone, get a battery. If you want a new one, get a new one. Bear in mind, you do not have to get a new contract if you get a new phone. That usually only applies if you're letting the company subsidise your new phone. Buy it outright and there is no need to get a new contract.

Top Bottom