• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    There seems to be strong feelings both ways, why don't you do a poll. Just by reading the OP first post do you think what the officer did was prudent or not. Would be interesting to see what the majority thinks. I think there would be a lot more vote than would ever post.

SootKing

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    not tellin
    There seems to be strong feelings both ways, why don't you do a poll. Just by reading the OP first post do you think what the officer did was prudent or not. Would be interesting to see what the majority thinks. I think there would be a lot more vote than would ever post.

i couldnt word the poll to be appropiate because apparently, anything that i say about LEO's would just be deleted :laugh:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    From your edited post, it appears that it was language that was the problem, not a positive or negative comment about a cop.

INGO did go PG a while back. MODs are still enforcing the PG rules.

buzz815

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Shelby cty
    And had he walked out the door and not checked and it ended up the guy robbed the place and shot the clerk and 2 customers people would complain about that. "He should have done his job". So at what point does he win?
    To many aspiring lawyers. The cop saw the gun and POLITELY asked to see his permit. Sounds like it may have taken 90 seconds out of the gun owners busy schedule. As Rett Butler said "frankley my dear I don't give a damn."

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    Yeah, I know it's necro.....

But with 17 pages, SOMEBODY here must have the answer to these questions: 1. Does a LEO have a state/county/city license that states that he really is LEO? 2. In a traffic-stop, just how far MUST the driver roll down the window?? Pat.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    574084A1-C68A-7844-C8907947141900AD.jpg

Top Bottom