• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just happened to be looking at Cash America's website, and apparently they have an online auction kinda system. It may be limited only to specific stores though, as far as delivery goes, but I haven't gotten that far yet. :): It's just not something I would have expected, since I've never seen guns in their stores here in Indy.

Retail Stores - Gun Sales | Cash America International

RandomName

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    It's just not something I would have expected, since I've never seen guns in their stores here in Indy.

I find that out recently myself, the reason is every gun any shop takes in on pawn goes to that web site.

I wonder if they consolidate under one FFL for financial reasons or if they just make more money like that or what.

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    Indiana pawn shops are not allowed to accept or sell firearms

...and I have 7 illegal guns. I assure you, it is completely legal. I, for one, am glad. I was able to turn about $300.00 worth of misc stuff laying around the house into a firearm purchase with only $125.00 out of pocket. God bless 'em.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Indiana pawn shops are not allowed to accept or sell firearms

That must be from that shadow law book that also contains passages such as:

It is illegal to open carry in Indiana

Suppressors are illegal

Automatic weapons are only legal for Police and Military

The Lifetime LTCH is going away

And other such gems bandied about at gun shops all over the state

jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    My last firearm purchase was from a Pawn Shop in Goshen, IN. They did not have a bunch. only 4 or 6 long rifles.

I believe Fort Wayne has a city ordance not allowing Pawn Shops to sell firearms, not positive about that but have never seen a gun for sale at Cash America in Ft. Wayne, IN.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I don't know if it is legal for pawn shops in IN to loan against a handgun - only time I have ever went into one it was to look and or buy something. I read the statute it does state a "person" cannot loan against one, may be exceptions for Pawns. I do know it is allowed by a Pawnshop FFL (class -02) license. I also know I just bought a Turkish Mauser rifle a couple weeks ago at a Lafayette pawn. I did look at the auction site, prices look pretty high and it appears this pawn shop doesn't want to ship to C&R FFL licenses. Did a search for C&R under the name and nothing listed - but they show several C&R guns under the regular list.

Top Bottom