• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Casey's pizza is all good. If you haven't tried it yet, you really ought to. You will not be disappointed.

And like everything else in life there are exceptions; after skimming the thread yesterday the GF and I had a couple of errands to run and as I hadn't had any carbonated, artificially sweetened soft drinks in a few days we decided to stop at Casey's on the way home. I thought it might be a good time to try a slice of Casey's now semi-famous pizza.

There were several slices in the spinning display rack that looked like they had been there all morning so we decided not to. Perhaps a fresh made take out pizza is decent but the stuff under the heat lamps looked like any other convenience store "fresh made" compromise. To paraphrase Dundee; you can probably eat it but it looks like ****!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Crawfordsville Arni's and Pizza Hut are also very good!

Arni's is good and our only option for Pizza King-style pizza since our Pizza King went away years ago.

I've been disappointed by Pizza Hut in C'ville more than I have been pleased.

And like everything else in life there are exceptions; after skimming the thread yesterday the GF and I had a couple of errands to run and as I hadn't had any carbonated, artificially sweetened soft drinks in a few days we decided to stop at Casey's on the way home. I thought it might be a good time to try a slice of Casey's now semi-famous pizza.

There were several slices in the spinning display rack that looked like they had been there all morning so we decided not to. Perhaps a fresh made take out pizza is decent but the stuff under the heat lamps looked like any other convenience store "fresh made" compromise. To paraphrase Dundee; you can probably eat it but it looks like ****!

I can't vouch for all stores or for slices that have "aged." I can, however, attest to the deliciousness of pies that you order and either carry out or have delivered.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I will do my best to try Casey's pizza this year, but I have to head to Arcadia or Lebanon to find one.

That said, anyone had the new LC "Extra Most Bestest" pepperoni pizza? For $6 it is pretty good. MUCH better than their $5 pepperoni pizza.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I will do my best to try Casey's pizza this year, but I have to head to Arcadia or Lebanon to find one.

That said, anyone had the new LC "Extra Most Bestest" pepperoni pizza? For $6 it is pretty good. MUCH better than their $5 pepperoni pizza.

I have not, but I'm a fan of their deep deep.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.

I will go against he grain and say that Casey's Pizza is garbage, I ate at the one in Arcadia several times and it sucked everytime.

Someone mentioned Arni's, that's some good eating.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I will go against he grain and say that Casey's Pizza is garbage, I ate at the one in Arcadia several times and it sucked everytime.

Someone mentioned Arni's, that's some good eating.

4d62e09c47ad27c770483494522716b2_400x400.jpeg

Top Bottom