• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Joe, this is why they revoked your Wal-Mart greeter badge. :):

"Welcome to Wal-mart, get your crap and get out. And for goodness sake, we had to lube the door frames to squeeze you through. Don't ever wear spandex here again!"

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    I can't seem quote a message in a reply, so I've cut and pasted'

Mr. Williams said;

"What, he's supposed to agree with your ideas just because you are new? If you want to keep your gun hidden, do so and more power to you, but don't get your tampon twisted just because not everybody wants to, and says so!"

No, I don't expect others to agree with me because I am new. I am just not used to folks using a tone that most of us (I hope) would agree is unacceptable in a public setting, yet seems to be OK on internet forums.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I can't seem quote a message in a reply, so I've cut and pasted'

Hit the
    quote.gif
    button directly under their post and then type your reply.

Civil tones here are anything short of SHOUTING IN BOLD CAPS!

(which is just uncalled for.) :D

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    Hit the
    quote.gif
    button directly under their post and then type your reply.

Civil tones here are anything short of SHOUTING IN BOLD CAPS!

(which is just uncalled for.) :D

Thanks ATM! I am sure the directions are here somewhere, but it's nice to have a little Sage guidance. When I can PM I will. Thanks again :D

Cratchelow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010
    I was completely wrong on this one. My apologizes.

[strike]While normally you would be correct, his circumstance is irregular.

Indiana only honors a permit if you are a resident in that state. Since you live in Illinois, you are screwed. No carry for you in Indiana, and unfortunately that includes the car. Even more unfortunate, that includes transporting a handgun in Indiana completely. No travel with it without a license/permit, unless you are moving your residence, or permanently transporting it to your place of business. (note, not "a place of business", IE range, YOUR fixed place of business, IE where you work).

So, unfortunately those are the rules. You could however carry a long gun, but that would probably difficult to comply with the Illinois laws. If you wanted to go the long gun route, I would suggest something with a folding stock that could still be shot while folded.[/strike]
    Damn,I wish I'd have seen that you crossed all of that out.I read that,said screw it,sold my guns and paid for an online course based upon winning a persuasive debate with your adversary. Anyone have any guns for sale real cheap?:D

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Damn,I wish I'd have seen that you crossed all of that out.I read that,said screw it,sold my guns and paid for an online course based upon winning a persuasive debate with your adversary. Anyone have any guns for sale real cheap?:D

Thanks for the cheap guns, you are more than welcome to buy them back. Of course, they have doubled in value since you sold them.

Cratchelow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010

Thanks for the cheap guns, you are more than welcome to buy them back. Of course, they have doubled in value since you sold them.

Just my luck.This is a heck of an internet course if you'd want to trade. On page 38,it even teaches you how to quickly talk your attacker into thinking he is his ex-mother-in-law, so he shoots himself instead of you. Trade you even.:D

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    On page 38,it even teaches you how to quickly talk your attacker into thinking he is his ex-mother-in-law, so he shoots himself instead of you. Trade you even.:D

That must be advanced. :yesway:

The basic course just covers vomiting and soiling yourself. :n00b:

byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    I'm conflicted but conceal. I see the advantages of both sides but it has always made sense to me that concealed is an advantage for my lifestyle.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Just my luck.This is a heck of an internet course if you'd want to trade. On page 38,it even teaches you how to quickly talk your attacker into thinking he is his ex-mother-in-law, so he shoots himself instead of you. Trade you even.:D

I rep'd him for that. That is one heck of a move, and in my experience, it is certain to work.

Top Bottom