• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biscuit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    La Porte
    It's come to my attention lately after joining this forum and trading a few firearms that people seem to think that a firearm is not meant to be carried. Am I crazy? I've heard over and over. "It's got holster wear". No kidding. Apparently it's not for protection. Maybe I'm not hip or metrosexual What's your opinion ?

This is a standard disclaimer (I do not want to pay what you are asking).
    Pawn shops do it all the time you bring something in that is perfect and well no one want that they want authentic, but you bring in a piece with a little history and well it is used and abused. its all in the eye of the beholder.

Sedanman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Noblesville
    I like them to look good, but still used. I carry my Kimber on a regular basis yet with regular care it looks great. Even though its a beautiful gun it will not be a safe queen!

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I was recently admiring another member's safe queen they had listed in the classified. I was very interested in the gun and sent the listing to a friend for their opinion of it. My friend agreed it was a beautiful gun but then admonished me for wanting to buy it as an EDC. He told me the gun was too nice to carry. That it belonged in a safe not a holster.

So instead of contacting the other member to actually see the gun I just admire it from the classifieds. I imagine if I held it I would want it but not if I can't carry it.

Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    I have working guns, safe queens and 'shooters' that I've babied so they still look new.
    It's the reason I kept switching carry arms, looking for something I could care less about, look wise. I even have a beat up Jennings in a 'stash' backup location.

Top Bottom