• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    I am not following how it will catch up with him if he carries on private property with permission? Will the law punish him for following the law?
    I'm not saying private property! Again if it is true he will slip up or get tired of disarming, or have a AD-ND when doing so when leaving private land, which then will land him in hot water. I say just follow the rules like the rest of us.

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Greenwood
    OP is obviously stirring the pot for his own amusement....

rickroll.gif

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    I can't believe people believe this crap is real. The OP is obviously yanking chains. Every person in his neighborhood is pro-gun and signed his permission slip? He knows them all well enough they signed it? Businesses signed his permission slip? The cop didn't detain him and at least go into the store to verify the permission slip wasn't something he typed up himself? common. what a load of bull.... ya'll need to give me a call, I have some prime realestate for sale....

-rvb

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    I can't believe people believe this crap is real. The OP is obviously yanking chains. Every person in his neighborhood is pro-gun and signed his permission slip? He knows them all well enough they signed it? Businesses signed his permission slip? The cop didn't detain him and at least go into the store to verify the permission slip wasn't something he typed up himself? common. what a load of bull.... ya'll need to give me a call, I have some prime realestate for sale....

-rvb
    LMAO! Let me Guess it all runs up hill.:laugh:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If a neighbor had come over and asked me to sign anything so he could carry a gun on my property, I would have told him to get a LTCH instead. I would only sign for my closest friends and random neighbors don't fit that description. No deal.

I can't believe people believe this crap is real. The OP is obviously yanking chains. Every person in his neighborhood is pro-gun and signed his permission slip? He knows them all well enough they signed it? Businesses signed his permission slip? The cop didn't detain him and at least go into the store to verify the permission slip wasn't something he typed up himself? common. what a load of bull...

Almost equally unnerving are the amount of "us" falling for the ruse.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    That seems like a great plan and I personaly feel the constitution should be the only permit needed. But what do you do if you want to travel out of the area where you live?

Probably best if the OP is kept on a short leash anyway. Let him use his permission slips and keep him in his own neighborhood.:draw:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Everyone sure seems irritated that someone might actually not get an LTCH based on principal and carry everywhere they can legally.

Everyone here slamming him has their little pink privilege slip. :dunno:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Everyone sure seems irritated that someone might actually not get an LTCH based on principal and carry everywhere they can legally.

Everyone here slamming him has their little pink privilege slip. :dunno:

Good point. My only comment is, that like most people, I don't like being disarmed. To each his own, and if it doesn't bother the OP to disarm when travelling from one private property to another, then OK for him. But I would have to wonder where the greatest likelihood is of something bad going down. Sure stuff happens on private property, but bad stuff also happens when "out-and-about". Not sure what the percentages are, but we never really know when something bad might happen. The little Indiana state-issued pink permission slip that most of us carry alleviates the need to disarm when travelling. That means more to me than telling the state to take a leap.

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    I enjoyed reading all 14 pages of this thread, far more entertaining that anything else I was planning on doing while eating lunch.

Thanks, OP!

Top Bottom