• How do you carry?

• Total voters

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    i am in between a couple of them. i never leave the house without one, and i usually do not carry all the time while at home but i do sometimes. while at home though i always have one close and ready if i am not carrying.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    As soon as the pass the parking lot bill!

I'll carry as much as possible once that bill passes! I only occasionally carry around the house. Got a lot of crime in my area, so my little .32 acp is always around. Keep my better HG locked up so they won't get stolen. I have had 2 22's and a shot gun stolen. Figure in an emergency the .32 will by me time to get the safe open to get my .45acp. BTW my 10/22 that was stolen has some numbers Electropenciled on the bottom of the barrel so if you notice that on yours...it's mine! :laugh:

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    If I leave the house...one is with me. If I am traveling or with my family...two go with me. If I am heading to work...four go with me!

When do you hit the next logical progression?:D

When I am out and about there will be 2-3 with me depending on whether the vehicle gun is present or not, and whether I also have my deep concealment gun.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Let's figure this out just for statistics sake.

If you sometimes carry in the house, do you mean when you come in from the outside and are just passing through, or meddling about until you go back outside the house, or do you actually sit in your recliner/sofa/or whatever you sit in with it strapped to your side?

I don't think I can edit the poll to reflect a La-Z-Boy packer.

You sound as though you may have a problem with La-Z-Boy Packers..."Well do ya Punk?" :laugh:

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Ya gotta do what you can to get those first 50 in.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    You sound as though you may have a problem with La-Z-Boy Packers..."Well do ya Punk?" :laugh:

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Ya gotta do what you can to get those first 50 in.
    Oh I have problems with more than just that. You just stick around, son.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

:rockwoot:

Last edited:

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I only carry when I go out, and only to certain places. When I go anywhere at night I carry (downtown, broad ripple, gas station, dinner). Not really sure why I feel more inclined to carry at night, but I just do.

When I go downtown I always carry, or if I am heading to meet someone from craigslist.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    i carry every where i go and have guns strategically placed through out the house so i am never far away from one if needed

+1. The only time I don't have one on me is when I am in bed or in the shower, and even then, I have enough strategically placed throughout the house for most anything that may pop up. I even drill for possible worst case scenarios. My wife thought I was being paranoid at first, but once I started pointing some headlines out to her and she began to know what to look for, she is now fully on board with my mindset. I WILL NOT be a willing victim, especially in my own home!
    Stay safe.

Top Bottom