• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Just to give an idea ... the 2013 SBOA Audit Report (the most recent available year on their website) had the 12-31-13 closing balance of the Deferral Fund at ~$576k. I believe that's enough for a new MRAP. Not one of those used ones.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ingo 2A OC rally and Burgers......North of 96th st......Kut :nailbite:................Oh hell yes.....:):

I can't imagine the shocked faces, dirty looks, and comments you guys would get if there was an OC event in Carmel. If it ever were to happen, and it was a day I was working, I'd take the day off, and enjoy a big bowl of popcorn.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I can't imagine the shocked faces, dirty looks, and comments you guys would get if there was an OC event in Carmel. If it ever were to happen, and it was a day I was working, I'd take the day off, and enjoy a big bowl of popcorn.

That would be newsworthy. And Epic.

I am sure Fenway would hear of this if I organized it.....:)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That would be newsworthy. And Epic.

I am sure Fenway would hear of this if I organized it.....:)

If somebody does decide to do it, it would be appreciated to give the PD a heads up, so when the dispatch switchboard lights up like a Christmas tree, we know to ignore the call, and can actually help people who actually require our assistance.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    If somebody does decide to do it, it would be appreciated to give the PD a heads up, so when the dispatch switchboard lights up like a Christmas tree, we know to ignore the call, and can actually help people who actually require our assistance.
    Like wayward travelers with too much money. ;)

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    INGO--where everyone is a comedian.:D

On a more serious note: what about using it for a tax credit or some other incentive for firearms training? Give it to the 4H shooting sports. That much money could buy a whole brick of .22's. Call it the Hoosier Youth Firearms Safety Act of 2016.

Alas. We're probably more likely to see another MRAP.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

Does Bub's have an official policy on firearms for patrons? Next time I see Matt Frey, I might ask him. Of course, I'm not sure they're big enough to accommodate all the INGOers who want to make Kut nervous. :D I'd probably even enjoy that.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Are you implying that the Carmel sheep are especially sheepish?

Top Bottom