• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    Good grief, you are right! I thought that was the name of the person that had the car stolen.

Textbook self-defense. Calling Green a "victim" is stretching the word to say the least.

Auto Theft, Resisting Law Enforcement, Battery with a Deadly Weapon, Carrying a Handgun Without a License, etc., all the day before school is to start?

Yes but I'm sure he had an 9:30 appointment today with the guidance counselor to "turn his life around"!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    At least he won't get in trouble for ditching school today.
    I hope the Coroner gives him a note for the rest of the year. :rolleyes:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I feel badly for the officers who were forced to take the life of this kid, just because he didn't have enough sense to value it himself.

He was probably looking to make a name for himself and earn some street cred. He earned it alright. Now he'll be forever immortalized in the form of airbrushed t-shirts and as a R.I.P. window decal on the back of somebody's Impala.

Tattoo's man. Big thing.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I feel badly for the officers who were forced to take the life of this kid, just because he didn't have enough sense to value it himself.

He was probably looking to make a name for himself and earn some street cred. He earned it alright. Now he'll be forever immortalized in the form of airbrushed t-shirts and as a R.I.P. window decal on the back of somebody's Impala.

He's a hashtag, too! As far as I know, I've never been a hashtag yet...

MAJB Retired

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Bad choices, poor role models, ****-poor parenting, long(maybe) rap sheet (wearing an ankle bracelet), and he's a "victim"? Obviously a problem for the civilized society solved and a rallying point for the uncivilized portions of our society. Yes, the police officers should be able to sue for mental anguish (and put a stick figure on their cruiser for eliminating another enemy of civilized society).

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    You guys are a tough crowd. Pretty sad and tragic outcome. It's only a matter of time before all major cities mark events that have aftermaths like Ferguson. This is inevitable, as everyone isn't going to begin behaving civilly one fine day. I'm afraid it's past the tipping point on a national level, and I'm afraid for all of you who put your lives on the line every day to help complete strangers who are cultivating a mob mentality of hating your guts just because you wear a uniform. I don't see it ever getting safer for you all and I have no idea how the streets don't continue to become more and more dangerous with every passing day.

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If you are carjacking a car and you are shot...well why were you carjacking a car?

Goes back to the old saying "We don't hang a horse thief for stealing the horse, we hang the horse thief to keep people from stealing horses".

Also, keep in mind occupational hazzards. Electricians take a chance at getting electrocuted, Carjackers take a chance at getting shot...

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    You guys are a tough crowd. Pretty sad and tragic outcome. It's only a matter of time before all major cities mark events that have aftermaths like Ferguson.

I hope not. At some point the people who work hard to earn the property some folks want to destroy and steal during a "protest" will stand up and refuse to allow it. That will be the beginning of the end to political correctness, just might mark the beginning of better times for this country.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I hope not. At some point the people who work hard to earn the property some folks want to destroy and steal during a "protest" will stand up and refuse to allow it. That will be the beginning of the end to political correctness, just might mark the beginning of better times for this country.

Agreed. Probably the most surprising picture I saw was a line of protester/rioters blocking a highway with 3 lanes of traffic stopped in one direction. Automobiles were at the front in two lanes and a semi in the third. I know at least one truck driver who would not be held hostage by a pack of hoodlums...

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.

I like your style!

Top Bottom