N/E Corner

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I wonder if they'll like being laughed at instead of laughed with, or if they're just too oblivious to notice.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The director of "Shakespeare in love", really????
    A movie few saw, and most of those people were blah about it.

The NRA did not respond?
    Probably not even worth the effort.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Sometimes with all the social media out there where EVERYONE can be a crazed narcissist, we forget that when it come to crazed narcissists, nothing quite beats Hollywood.

These movie makers all think that people care what they say and that they can shut down whatever it is that they set their sights on.

I'm sure Michael Moore thought this about all the subjects of his "documentaries".

I'm sure Morgan Spurlock though this about McDonalds.

I'm sure Al Gore thought this about.....everything.

I'm sure every over-inflated, self-centered, yes-man surrounded, a-hole in Hollywood thinks that they have the power to change the world. They don't. They make movies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sometimes with all the social media out there where EVERYONE can be a crazed narcissist, we forget that when it come to crazed narcissists, nothing quite beats Hollywood.

These movie makers all think that people care what they say and that they can shut down whatever it is that they set their sights on.

I'm sure Michael Moore thought this about all the subjects of his "documentaries".

I'm sure Morgan Spurlock though this about McDonalds.

I'm sure Al Gore thought this about.....everything.

I'm sure every over-inflated, self-centered, yes-man surrounded, a-hole in Hollywood thinks that they have the power to change the world. They don't. They make movies.

Typical Hollywood narcissists don't get that their opinions don't deserve to be encoded in law especially more than "normal" people's, and that they're just the hired entertainment.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Unfortunately, there are a lot of sheep that will gobble this message up. Mom's Demanding Hot Action is an example of the target audience.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Unfortunately, there are a lot of sheep that will gobble this message up. Mom's Demanding Hot Action is an example of the target audience.

Those people already want to take our guns away.

This is just a blowhard desperately seeking relevance. All his anti-gun bluster is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'll never watch another Meryl Streep movie again!! Of course, I never watched any of the rest of them either but STILL...!

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I predict that this liberal false propaganda film will go down in flames, just like the other ones out of Hollywood. I can't imagine that it will be seen by any except the most rabid antis. Those who love Michael Moore and his movies, will flock to this one, if it is made. If it is, I foresee a boost in NRA membership.

Top Bottom