• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Sooner or later he will pull that same stuff with the wrong person and we'll see it on the news and critique it here on INGO...ad infinitum. <--- just a little lawyer lingo so Kirk would understand what I said.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I do not appreciate people who push like that on a 2 lane road. Especially when he was just in a hurry to get to the gun store.

Meh! When they're behind me, I'm in control -- to a certain extent. They can tailgate and gesture all they want but guess what--I'm still in front of them. They really can't bother me back there. I won't claim to be a saint--I know how to really **** people off when I'm so inclined. I just try to be polite until I can no longer be polite.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Meh! When they're behind me, I'm in control -- to a certain extent. They can tailgate and gesture all they want but guess what--I'm still in front of them. They really can't bother me back there. I won't claim to be a saint--I know how to really **** people off when I'm so inclined. I just try to be polite until I can no longer be polite.

He may have heard they had some .22 Lr............Had to go.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Not going to lie. I was so disappointed to see his NRA sticker. Thats why I didnt call. AND your point about not being 100% clear
    on what I saw was critical in my decision not to call. still bothered....

I understand the feeling. I think all of us would like to see guys like this receive what they deserve, but that will happen soon enough, especially when they run into someone just like themselves. There's no reason to confront this person since he didn't really present a danger. Personally, I like to really upset them by waving and smiling back at them. That really frustrates them. (Blowing kisses at them really gets them, but that may be over the top.) :):

sailorguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2012
    I had absolutely no intentions of confronting the guy (kid). Just sharing with you all an unfortunate moment with another NRA member.

I do appreciate your opinions and thoughts!!

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    You did good! There's a reason for a right hand lane and if I'm in it doing the speed limit, it's my gas, my time and my car. A-holes like that can go around.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Calling the cops would probably have been a waste of time. It'd be your word vs. his, especially since there was no damage nor injuries. When I'm in no particular hurry and I know folks behind me are, rather than brake check them, I'll often just pull to the side and let them pass.

You are wrong, they ALWAYS investigate MWAG calls

You are a wise Bunny. Maybe Frank, Denny or another LEO can give us policy or procedure but here is my story.

My Daughter, Son-in-law and I were driving down the interstate and jamming to old tunes and just acting goofy and swaying to the music. My son-in-law started lip syncing using a plastic fork for a microphone. Before you know it I see blue lights behind me at a distance but getting closer real fast. I check my speed that was set on cruise and was on the speed limit. I'm thinking the officer is on a mission and heading to something ahead of me as I'm pretty much all alone on the interstate.

Nope he gets in behind me and pulls me over. I ask him what I was doing wrong to be pulled over. He said that someone called in and said that we were seen smoking pot. My daughter was very pregnant at the time and I was not happy about the detainment for such a stupid reason. I was not disrespectful to the officer and explained that the people that reported it were idiots. It took me a few minutes to put together what caused them to think were smoking pot, then I remembered the whit plastic fork for a microphone. We all ended up having a laugh over it including the officer.

We did lose our singing mojo though. Just couldn't get back in the groove.

philbert001

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    Allen County
    I had absolutely no intentions of confronting the guy (kid). Just sharing with you all an unfortunate moment with another NRA member.

I do appreciate your opinions and thoughts!!
    Probably daddies truck, daddies NRA sticker, and daddies truck gun! I'd have followed him home, and if it looked like daddies house, I'd have had a talk with dad! Hell, if you were lucky, he might have let you watch him beat the little turds ass!

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Probably daddies truck, daddies NRA sticker, and daddies truck gun! I'd have followed him home, and if it looked like daddies house, I'd have had a talk with dad! Hell, if you were lucky, he might have let you watch him beat the little turds ass!
    Most of the time daddy is just as much of a jackass as the kid is... That or so passive you want to smack both of them!

Slider

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    Brownsburg
    :dunno: Maybe he got a call and was told the last brick of .22 was waiting on him for a price of only $99.95. He was probably in a hurry to scoop it up before one of the flippers got there and then tried to flip it for $149.95.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :dunno: Maybe he got a call and was told the last brick of .22 was waiting on him for a price of only $99.95. He was probably in a hurry to scoop it up before one of the flippers got there and then tried to flip it for $149.95.

Didn't read the whole thread did you.....:)

Top Bottom