• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    i hate being asked. i have given money to people that i saw that obviously needed it. i dont care what they do with the money its not my business. but usually i've seen them walk to the nearest restaraunt etc and come out with food. these people do not have the right to ask me for what is mine. i should be able to walk down the street with out being bothered, maybe, just maybe obama should stop ruining the economy so there are more jobs? cause at this rate its only going to get worse!

jake

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    True story, a few weeks back, I stopped at Circle K for gas on my way to work. As I've stated here before, I pride myself on situational awareness, and run through scenarios in my head for a good portion of my day (wife thinks I'm an idiot), anyway, I go to work at 4:00 AM, and as I'm pumping gas, this dude, who looks to be a rather avid meth enthusiast, comes walking toward me from maybe 50 feet away, with a big smile on his face. I had never seen this cat before, and didn't really care who he may be, nor was I in the mood for any conversation at that time of morning, so, the first thing out of my mouth, before he could speak, was "GO AWAY". The guys eyebrows raised up about an inch, and he looked really puzzled for a few seconds, and then just kinda shrugged his bony shoulders and went the other direction. I got in my car and drove off. There is a flea bag motel just across the road from the gas station, so I know that is where he came from. It kind of made me sad that this is what humanity has boiled down to anymore.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Come to Bloomington we are over run.
    The vagrants here are getting very aggressive. Public library and downtown post office are favorite places but they shake a sign and stare you down all over town. They curse and bully all they can. We have a shelter here that prides its self on sheltering sex offenders and wanted felons. "we dont insult our Guests by asking for ID" "sex offenders are the modern leppers and we feel we should nurture them" We are drawing scum from all over and our victim status is raising. Liberal nirvana is now vagrants' paradise.

What glockednlocked said, exactly.

Bloomington is chocked full of panhandlers. Every intersection on the west side has a panhandler camped out and the downtown is full of them too.
    They get out in traffic and walk up and down through the cars. It's dangerous.

Last week I had a guy hit me up for money in a Kroger parking lot. I said "sorry man" and walked away. About a year ago ago I turned down a guy asking for a dollar so he could buy gas to get home at the same location. I turned him down and started to walk away. I felt bad and turned back to give him a buck and saw him pitching his line to some older people who gave him some money. I watched him go directly to the Big Red Liquors down the street. I watched him the whole way, spring in his step because he had screwed some elderly couple out of their limited funds to buy some booze.

Last year I saw this guy scamming for a few months on the west side. He would walk up from his car (nicer than mine by a stretch) and get into character (he'd slouch his shoulders, droop his face and start shuffling his feet) as he approached traffic. He wore brand new tye dye clothes and eventually got a dog before he moved on. I saw this guy go into his routine a few times as my work was near the intersection and I was in and out enough to see him "on his way to work".

One of my best friends was assaulted by a panhandler with a knife at a gas station outside of 465 a couple of years ago. My buddy got out unhurt and the guy got caught and did some time. When someone hits me up for money, the first thing I think is that they might be closing the distance to knife me.

It doesn't help at all that every morning I drive past a liquor store on the way to work and see these same bums who hold up their hard luck signs all over town waiting in line smoking and joking out front waiting on the store to open. No one is happier than a bum with a pocket full of money 15 minutes before the liquor store opens, especially when he gets to watch suckers like you and me on our way to work.

Bloomington is getting a bad bum problem and its only a matter of time before something really horrible happens. When it does everyone is going to look at their feet, wring their hands, sing some songs in a circle and insist that they never could have seen it coming.

If you think I'm being insensitive, come to Btown and take some of these bums home with you. Let them pee all over your car and throw trash in your yard for the rest of their lives. We have plenty, come get some.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    All the enablers posting in this thread really should come hang out in Bloomington for a while to see the results of their actions. Their same mentality exists here intensified. Easy pickings for the parasites here.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    brief thread hi jack but did any of you guys see that south park where the homeless invaded asking for change? friggin hillarious.

ok now back to your regularly scheduled programming

jake

Top Bottom