• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • menzzer37

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Noblesville
    These are the only full size pistols I have owned. I love them and their endless customization. My next purchase will be a commander for more practical carry

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Is it just a human nature thing that causes folks to slam anything that someone else says they like?

I'll bet if I made a post praising clean air, half the posts would be singing the praises of smog, and accusing me of being an activist of some sort.

Why can't person A realize that he/she does not have to like anything that person B has, and is under no obligation to convince person B that whatever he/she has is good or bad.

Good grief, I'm glad you have what you have, and I hope you enjoy it. So quit with the pi$' contest, and get on with leaving each to his/her own choices.

Hey, I can relate. One of my favorite cars is my 69 Fiat Spider. Talk about getting no respect. If I mention the word 'Fiat' in a non-Fiat related site, I get an endless bunch of noise about how my uncle had one 30 years ago and it never ran as nice as my Vega. I don't drive up to Miata folks and think they made a mistake by not getting a Fiat and I don't imagine many of them think ill of my Spider. I can even admire the most over done ricer if the kid driving it has taken care of it. To each, his own.

I don't know why the 1911 is so popular, but it is. My favorite gun to shoot of all of them is my 1911 and it is also my favorite to carry. It's a full size Springfield and is comfortable to carry IWB with the right holster. I can't say for sure why it's my favorite, but it is. It feels good in the hand, but so does my Bersa 9UC Pro. It's accurate, but probably not more so than anything else. I've put over 2000 rounds through it since last November, so I'm better with that one than with anything else. All in all, it just makes me smile when I use it. It's like the Fiat that way. I don't expect anyone else to feel that way, but it works for me.

moozak

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    this might be a good place to say...

Happiness - is a warm................................. 1911

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I love mine as well. I am by far the most accurate with my 1911, and there is just something magical about the rocking back and forth of the slide. its more of a controlled rocking than a snappy and fast recoil.

I am actually looking into getting a smaller 1911 to replace my glock 19 for daily carry.
    long live the 1911:rockwoot:

Top Bottom