• SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :+1: Great Post :patriot: repped

and Finity what else could we expect from you but
    repped -1

:+1: as I repped aswell. I would -1 finity too, but I expect nothing less from him. This is an excellent idea as the Interconnectedwebs could go down if "they" shut down the ISPs. Kinda hard to stop cell phones and landlines. It couls still come too late when they coordinate the confiscation across the Country at the same time... It will be next to immpossible to stop.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Check the news a little further. Nancy for the children Peloci and Harry Reid have stated that they are opposed to any assault weapon ban, and are against any other firearm legislation at this time. Looks like they remember what happened after the 1994 ban when the elections of 1996 rolled over them.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Check the news a little further. Nancy for the children Peloci and Harry Reid have stated that they are opposed to any assault weapon ban, and are against any other firearm legislation at this time. Looks like they remember what happened after the 1994 ban when the elections of 1996 rolled over them.

Emphasis on: "at this time". They know it's not the right time now. They know about the explosion in gun sales since November '08 and understand it's meaning - WE the PEOPLE have no confidence in the government and are making the statement - "Don't touch the Second Amendment!"

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    Come on Guys and Gals. It ain't happened yet. If it does, then we need to act within Our Laws to change things back. "It ain't over, 'till it's over", my Grandfather (WWI Vet) once said. My Father (WWII Vet) said the samething, but just a little differently, He was a Good Christain Man and I loved my Dad Dearly. He was the first generation of my Family Name born in this Great Country.

Later

do we need to act within our laws... or within our constitutional rights?

Rlee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    So here is my question then...

Are we basically planning on storing/hiding firearms someplace?

Would it be a good idea to hide a handgun within your house for this particular reason?

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    So here is my question then...

Are we basically planning on storing/hiding firearms someplace?

Would it be a good idea to hide a handgun within your house for this particular reason?

The most common answer is that if it is time to hide your firearms - it is time to use them. :twocents:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

buttass.jpg

The most common answer is that if it is time to hide your firearms - it is time to use them. :twocents:

:+1: I will not be hiding my firearms or losing them in a boating accident or a theft.

StarKing

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Muncie
    :+1: I will not be hiding my firearms or losing them in a boating accident or a theft.

Nor will I, unless it's a temporary measure for the purpose of "choosing your battles".

I think the simplest beginning for setting up a support network is for those of us who are interested to start posting our general location, then get to know others in that location well enough to pick one person we each think we can trust with specifics.

In terms of tactics, it might well be enough, at least in the beginning, to simply show up at a confiscation event and do nothing more than be a witness while glaring at the JBT's.

If things get worse, it's a bridge to be crossed when we come to it. I don't think any form of force is appropriate until/unless things get badly out of hand. Think "rules of engagement", and think very strict ones at that. The initial confiscators will probably not be serious JBT's.

I might add that a large scale coordinated attempt to disarm all of us at once is a virtual impossibility as the sum total of our military and police forces would be outnumbered around 10:1 at least (more likely 25:1), and the logistics of such an attempt could hardly be concealed, even if there were no resistance.

I might also add, the more I think about this, the more I think that this kind of network might be a lifesaving concept for all sorts of emergency situations unrelated to the matter of rogue government.

I'm in Muncie. :rules: :patriot:

StarKing

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Muncie
    Howdy Savage Eagle. Just noticed you were OnLine.

Important question:
    If a man said something in the woods
    And there were no women there
    Would he still be wrong?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I might add that a large scale coordinated attempt to disarm all of us at once is a virtual impossibility as the sum total of our military and police forces would be outnumbered around 10:1 at least (more likely 25:1), and the logistics of such an attempt could hardly be concealed, even if there were no resistance.

I might also add, the more I think about this, the more I think that this kind of network might be a lifesaving concept for all sorts of emergency situations unrelated to the matter of rogue government.

A large scale attempt would be their only chance. There's no way else they could do it without encountering HEAVY resistance. They would have to start earlier morning or evening and have every department across the Country know it was going to happen. I'm sure someone would leak this info though.

As far as groups, there already are some out there. Just gotta know where to look! :D

Howdy Savage Eagle. Just noticed you were OnLine.

Important question:
    If a man said something in the woods
    And there were no women there
    Would he still be wrong?

Men are never wrong to themselves. And we are always wrong amongst our own. So was the man alone or with others? :p

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom