• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    But you took the time to post this here. I'd say you might be starting to gain interest! :D

Nope, not really. I actually went to the store to buy it, and it was sold out. Must've been for a reason.

I literally talked myself into wasting $65 on it, knowing full well I wouldn't like it.

That series doesn't do it for me. The Battlefield series is the type of war game I enjoy playing the most. The maps are fully interactive, and the games last far longer. I like the fact that I can fly planes, helicopters, drive any vehicle on the game, and blow up everything on the map. Trees, buildings, you name it.

The COD games remind me of modern day CS. Quick and decisive.

To each their own. I'm not putting it down, but it's not my flavor.

I bought the MOH game because I knew the people who made BF and COD worked on it together. I was hoping for something far better, but I was extremely let down. It has the same gameplay as COD without the interactive maps.

I REALLY hope I am not let down by BF3 when it is released.

Until then, I anxiously await BF2 Vietnam.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I got black ops for xmas and the campaign mode is so-so but the xbox live gameplay is legal crack... I cannot get enough of it.

Last edited:

Neo46121

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Putnam County
    A good friend on mine just gave me his old copy a few weeks ago because he wanted the special edition :)

hardcore team deathmatch is my addiction for sure! Just wish they would release some
    new maps already :/

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    got it for pc

Errr laggy game play, glitches in loading,this is with the PC version now folks. Im so mad that im forced to sit thru silly story lines that last for 15 min and cannot skip 3/4 of em, glitches in the program and serious problems playing online. Im so mad infact i looked online and found im not the only one with the problem, I found the games engine is identical to that of Quake 3, far inferior to the previous Call of Duty. Treyarch released a twitt about thier awareness with the glitches in this version and hope to release patches soon. If they knew about this problem why did they release the copy before the problem was solved:

My answer is they wanted to pump this POS out to every pc owner before the new year, then fix the problem, well here is some good news for us PC owners with quad cores and such.

seen this today
    Treyarch Planning New Patch for PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops

Call of Duty Black Ops: PC Patch Update Live – Problems Fixed? : Product Reviews Net

Last edited:

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I do hate the stupid story lines in the campaign mode.

Im new to the Battlefield series games, whats the latest one out now? Are the controls similar to the COD games?

Last edited:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I do hate the stupid story lines in the chamaign mode.

Im new to the Battlefield series games, whats the latest one out now? Are the controls similar to the COD games?
    Bad Company 2. Controls are fairly similar, with a few exceptions. The Battlefield 3 demo should be rolling out within the next several months.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'm thinking of shoving my copy up the creators ***. I have not played in probably three weeks. Modern warfare was the best of the three. Modern Warfare 2 was decent. Black Ops, well not so great. Not to mention no punkbuster, so there is a lot more hackers then before.

Black Ops=epic fail

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    I haven't come across hackers on black ops yet, no speed glitched lobbies, no players with "god" mode, etc....everyone has a bit different tastes, but I personally think its better than mw2

btw, I'm on XBL, and yes....the campaign and split screen XBL are best

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    My ex husband bought it for my 9 year old son to play on the XBox 360. It took him 3 days to beat it. Glad it wasn't MY money going out the window lol....Only way he gets any real use out of a game is on Live....otherwise they'd be gone really quickly

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    My ex husband bought it for my 9 year old son to play on the XBox 360. It took him 3 days to beat it. Glad it wasn't MY money going out the window lol....Only way he gets any real use out of a game is on Live....otherwise they'd be gone really quickly

That game is horrible single player. On xbox live it is a pretty good time killer.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    That game is horrible single player. On xbox live it is a pretty good time killer.

Most of his games are that way...he gets them beat so quickly that live is the only way he can keep playing them. He cracks me up because he'll have YouTube video's streaming on his phone for the game he's playing on the TV...

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    You know you have a problem when you walk into a dark room and see your cell phone blinking red (message alert) and for a split second say to yourself, "AHH!!! A tactical insertion! I better put a claymore down.... hehehe"

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    FYI. March 4-7 is double xp and a 24/7 Nuketown map. Great way to rank up if you dont have any plans for the weekend... and Monday. Ends around noon.

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    Single player on this game was fine the story was pretty good, I'm not a fan of multiplayer vs anything except l4d1/2 and maybe tf2.

So that's about it for the game for me, too bad they disabled the console otherwise I'd move on to using commands to make the game more interesting. Good thing it's my brothers game (steam), I wouldn't of bought it. :3

Top Bottom