• mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    And why is that? Because Gura and the SAF is already on it?:dunno:

This is just what Alan's litigation needs. Unintended assistance.:D

Lawsuit Seeks Stronger Gun Rights For California Citizens - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Oh, Judge England, you are going to see your words again.:D
    That's one of the main reasons that NRA won't do more than give it a mention in one of their magazines. They sure haven't been carrying any water in that fight. Shoot, Kirk, even you have to admit that in most of the important cases we've had, when the NRA did bother to get involved it was only after someone else had done the heavy lifting. They're not interested in California. They just see things like this ban (and the long gun registration that he signed, as well) as fund raising opportunities. They've pretty much become a Beltway org and seemingly don't give a rats ass about anything outside that Beltway.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    They're not interested in California.

Not entirely accurate, but they are more concerned with the legislative front in California.

They've pretty much become a Beltway org and seemingly don't give a rats ass about anything outside that Beltway.

Not entirely accurate but, yes, last session of the General Assembly they were used as the Queen in chess--more of a threat than actually used.

Just because the NRA is not in Alan's suit in California is no reason to go all Angel on them.:D

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Not entirely accurate, but they are more concerned with the legislative front in California.
    And how did that work out? OC is now banned, long guns have to be registered and gun buyers have to pay for the privilege of having a background check run. Looks like NRA had a stellar year in Cali. Are they going to wave the victory flag, because it could have been worse?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    There have been more Dups of this thread than I have ever seen. It has remained at the top of the "new posts" list for hours.. do people not even check anymore?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Bahaha, I don't know why but i'm pretty sure that is the most duplicated thread i have seen on here... yours is 4th or 5th i think. lol

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    It might be a good time to look for a good used holster on eBay! Seriously, this is awful and I feel for them. Maybe the OC guys should join the occupy movement and show up with their empty holsters.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    The entire country is moving pro-2a. And California is just getting worse. The clowns in LA and the bay area are ruining that state.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Let's make a bet with California - (obviously this is a joke, as our rights aren't something to bet/trade like baseball cards, regardless of how CA treats them)

If there are zero gun-related cases of death or violence in California for the next year, we'll say they're right!

Because this ban means, of course, that no more bad guys will obtain guns.

Top Bottom